real taste

Jennie

Jennie

I took a deep breath, and found myself gazing at the mirror; that showed a clear image of the person who I came to be. I felt that the sky was hearing my gentle breaths, it was as if the air I breathe in, pulled me up.

I felt so light, my lungs became wings and carried me. I'm a soft butterfly that came down slamming into a petal for its needs.

My hair was a mess, and so was my heart.

I'm leaning towards the edge of my feelings, finding Lisa as the hand that will pull me back up.

But, how did I get here?

How did I get here, admiring her scent, and making something out of the flings we had? I questioned my worth this time.

But my phone rings, and I jump before picking it up.

'Lisa'.

My heart skipped a beat.

Her name flashed through the screen, as a part of me told me to not answer it. To not pick up the phone, to be stuck in denial, but this is me, Jennie, we're talking about. The girl who kept her sleeves down to not show the remaining scars.

The one who found the madness of the night as something so sinful and sweet.

I blinked and ignored my thoughts before accepting the call.

"Hello?".

"Finally, you picked the phone". Lisa sighed in relief.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be dramatic".

"Oh, I'm dramatic?". She chuckled, "Should I take it as an insult and get offended?".

"I don't know you tell me, Lisa". Even though she wasn't here, I smiled, or so I thought. "But regarding that, be grateful you don't hear what I keep to myself".

"That's so stupid". Lisa took a long pause before speaking, "But I don't blame you, I keep rubbing off on you".

"Exactly". I muttered.

"Now are you getting ready for our date or do I leave?". Lisa questions.

My eyes widened. And I sent her my location last night but I didn't think she would come at this exact moment.

"You're that persistent about this date huh?".

"Positive". Lisa hums.

I then hear a honk coming from the outside, I sighed.

"Y'know some babies were dropped on their head, but you were thrown at a damn wall to be this stubborn about this crazy date". I started taking off my clothes and placed it down before putting it on speaker.

"It's not crazy compared to how many times we fucked--". My face started to heat up at Lisa's words so I just cut her off.

"Woah, slow down. I only agreed so you can stop smoking". I partially said the truth.

Lisa took a deep breath, "That explains and shows that you care".

"What are you doing?". I changed the topic.

"Waiting for princess Jennie to actually join me on this lovely day". Lisa said with a British accent as I giggled at her, "Where did that come from?".

Lisa laughed, and here comes my heart. Beating faster at the light-hearted laugh that came out of this girl. "Why are you taking so long?". She twisted my own words and asked instead.

"I'm dressing up".

"Naked?".

"Lisa!". My cheeks heated up.

"Okay chill, I'll be waiting for you". With that, she hung up as I took one last breath.

-

I decided to wear something casual instead of going for something fancy.

I pretend to be annoyed and walk outside to the girl who was smirking at me from the car.

I immediately sat at the front seat.

"Remember when you told me at last year's Halloween party that you would love to take me out on a date but you don't take the trash out?". Lisa's eyes widened at my words.

"So now tell me". I crossed my arms and gave her a playful smile, "What changed your mind?".

Lisa grinned from ear to ear, "You really wanna know?".

She looked into my eyes and leaned in. Giving me the look; that made me breathe slower than before.

And there is something about her eyes.

They were brown like a high hill that came down pretty layers of rainbows. My head was spinning at the way she looked at me and it made me feel so foolish, senseless. Lisa grabbed me by the neck and smashed our lips.

I stopped breathing.

My heartbeat quickened.

Just as fast she pulled away, "Does this answer you now?".

Lisa smirked at me.

"It's those lips". Her eyes scanned my lips, as they looked back up at me.

"Those lips that made me get addicted to them as I've never been before".

I blushed and looked away.

What seemed funny to me, is how I would blush at her words, yet be the same person who pleasured her and made her scream every time we were alone. The roles have reversed and the sunset was now clearer as she started to drive away, ignoring the burning tension between us.

"Where are you taking me?".

"To Mars". Lisa's sarcasm made me roll my eyes.

"Can you stop being sarcastic and answer me for real this time?".

"Fine".

"To get some ice cream".

"Are you serious?". I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah". Lisa gripped the steering wheel tightly and smiled softly, "It's only date number one, what do you expect?".

I held myself back from gasping. Date one? Will there be any more dates?

"You're so unbelievable". I muttered and looked out the window.

Lisa chuckled; "I want the real you, Jennie".

"What?". My lips part in shock.

At a red light, Lisa turns to me. And pulls me in for another kiss that takes my breath away.

"I want to taste the real you, Jennie". She whispers and bites lightly on my bottom lip, almost making me moan.

"I want the real taste".