make you crazy

Jennie

Jennie

The second day of Senior year and I already wanna kill myself. Not really, but one thing for sure; I hate it here. I would rather go blind than witnessing the girls in the hallway that drool over the guys who are on the football team. And, no. I'm not saying men aren't hot, but there is no need to exaggerate over them like that.

In the hallway, walks the devil who winks at me.

I just rolled my eyes and met up with Jungkook, V, and Jisoo.

"What got you all grumpy Jen?". My brother asks.

"Am I witnessing a love-hate relationship here?". Jungkook smirked as Jisoo grinned at me.

"What?". I frowned.

"Fucking Lisa Manoban is a damn classroom". Jungkook said as my eyes widened. "That's too much for the way you persuade the idea of disliking her in this school Jennie".

"What-- Who told you?". I felt my face heat up.

"Relax Ruby". Jungkook then laughed, "I sadly.. might have heard--".

V pulled his boyfriend to him, who was now in full-on embarrassment.

"I'm glad I wasn't there". Jisoo sighed in relief, "I would have become deaf".

"Guys stop". I rolled my eyes.

"We are just teasing you, sissy". V smiled.

"Whatever you heard, don't mention it again". With that, I'm walking away to class.

I'm officially going to die from embarrassment.

-

At lunch, I approach my friends and sit down with a tray of food in hand.

"And.. she's still grumpy". Jisoo says.

"What?!". I look at them as they just widen their eyes and look away.

Namjoon then sits by V's side, "What's up Jen?".

"Oh, nothing much". I played with my food, not having any appetite to eat.

I look up and watch the same expression on his face as the others.

"Are you okay?". He genuinely asks.