unwrap me

Jennie

Jennie

As soon as the car stopped, Lisa told me to stay in the car. And ran to the other side to open the door for me. We weren't in an ice cream shop, but instead, an ice cream truck stood still in the middle of nowhere. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at her.

"Are you going to stay in the car all day?". She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You said we are getting ice cream". I frowned.

Lisa sighed, "We are".

"You didn't tell me you will rent a whole ass ice cream truck".

Lisa had her hand open for me to take, which I took without hesitation.

"That would ruin the plan".

She gave me that smirk and I just moved past her to the ice cream truck. I smiled to myself and watched a man greet us.

"Hello there".

I politely smiled at him.

"What type of ice cream would you like on this special day?".

"Milk Ice cream". I bit my lip.

Looking back at Lisa, she just snorted and then looked at him. "What?". I raised a brow.

"Milk Ice cream? You're so full of surprises, Jennie Kim".

I crossed my arms, "And what about it?".

"Nothing". Lisa smirked.

My face heated up but the moment was cut off by the man handing me my ice cream; "Thank you".

He nodded at me.

My eyes lit up as I licked the ice cream. Lisa pulled me along with her as we walked, but I stopped once I realized that Lisa didn't get ice cream. Instead, she just stopped and stood there, staring at me.

"Aren't you getting one?".

She grinned, "I would rather stand here and watch you lick that ice cream in the imagery of you licking my pussy instead".

I choked.

Lisa laughed.

This demonic creature, I swear to god.

"So you're telling me you rented a whole ice cream truck, only for me to get milk ice cream?".

Lisa nodded. "I mean, I didn't know you were getting milk ice cream".

"You're so unbelievable".

As we are walking, the next thing I see, made my heart soften.

"Y'know I could have taken you out to a fancy restaurant, but I thought that we might just enjoy nature here, me and you".

"You prepared all of this for me?".