I'll do it extra mean

Jennie

Jennie

The night comes.

There is nothing more annoying than partying with sweaty— teenagers, in a house that I didn't even know who it belongs to. People in this place were extremely rebellious, discharged with energy that confused me.

As always, my friends started drinking and didn't wait for me.

Jungkook and V were probably somewhere together. Meanwhile, the rest were here, including my best friend Jisoo who snickered at me the second she saw me.

My outfit for the night seems to be just fine; a black loose, just my type.

"You guys seriously didn't waste a minute". I huffed and took the drink from Namjoon's hand, who aimlessly chuckled at me.

"How long did we have to wait?". Jisoo playfully smacked my shoulder.

I shrugged my head and gulped down the drink, "Hey, easy there tiger".

"I'm not going to take it easy tonight". I growled.

"Why? What's bothering you?". J-Hope jammed to the music and gave me a short glance.

"Oh nothing, it's more of a 'who bothers me' actually".  I clenched my jaw and stared from afar, noticing Lisa's friends, now crowd the dance floor like maniacs.

All of her group is an exclusive sight of hot humans; Jackson, Bambam, and many others are on the list. It's like they were the magnet to many humans on this dance floor. And in school in general.

She was nowhere in sight, I frowned.

"I have never seen someone as bipolar as you". Jimin now stands beside me— a soft smile on his lips, "What do you mean?". I pretended to not be fazed by his words but on the inside, my curiosity was peeking and taking over me.

The sight of Lisa made me sigh in relief. Seriously, why did I even care?

From afar, she seemed silent.

Almost more quiet than she normally is.

It confused me.

I averted my eyes away from her, and looked over at Jimin who was now looking back at me, giving me the look."What?".