song imagine

yo it's been a long while huh? sorry bout that..

I did an imagine a while ago about billie's song hostage, and thought I'd do another one. the same song but a different imagine, this one is more spooky and grayson's crazzzy bonkers lmao

hope you enjoy!

I silently cried in the corner of the room, grayson sudden;y.. went crazy on me and took me somewhere.. he won't let me leave, it's like he has a crazy obsession over me.. just then, the crazy man himself walks in, smirking. "why?" I asked as he bent down to my level. "because, I wanna be alone.. alone with you, does that make sense?" he asked, his finger under my chin. I pulled away, only for him to grab my chin tightly and make me face him. "I wanna steal your soul.." he said, wiping my tears. "and hide you in my treasure chest" he smirked, the look in his eyes so unfamiliar. they seem so dead and crazy now, they used to be so happy and bright..

he leaned down and kissed my neck gently, and when he pulled away I saw the grayson I once knew in his eyes. I softly smiled, but he turned crazy in a blink of an eye.. what's wrong with him? the man I once loved? "I don't know what feels true, but.. this feels right" he nodded while I was speechless. "how does this feel right to you? I want to leave.." I whispered. he shook his head "you feel right.. you're not leaving" he said softly. 

his hand went to my arm, and slowly dragged up to my shoulder then collarbone. "let me crawl inside your veins.." He spoke so gently, but it wasn't the same guy I knew.. "I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.. so don't try to leave me, I love you" he said, his head was on my shoulder, his hand wrapped around my wrist. "it's not like me to be so mean.. you're all I wanted" he looked at me, his eyes never blinking. "just let me hold you.." he said, pulling me in close. I didn't hug back or move a muscle..

"like a hostage.." he said, barely a whisper, then it  all went dark..