raising a baby

SORRY IT'SS BEEN A LONG WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED I BEEN SAD AND I STILL AM BUT IT'S OKAY

I held back a sob as I held the test in my hands, tears streaming down my face. 

It's positive. 

Grayson told me that whenever I was ready, he was ready. And we both agreed we were both ready so we tried to have a baby and it worked, I'm pregnant. I can't wait to tell him that our dreams are coming true. I jumped up after crying for 20 minutes and I ran to the living room, Him and Ethan were recording a video but I didn't care, this couldn't wait. I ran over and jumped on Grayson, wrapping my legs around his waist. "hey are you okay?" I asked me once he saw my tear stained cheeks. "I'm pregnant" I said softly and his eyes got big and his jaw dropped. "you are? Really?!" I smiled and nodded as more tears fell. His eyes started to tear up too and he fell to his knees, still holding me and dug his face into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and looked up at Ethan, he was shocked too but he had a huge smile on his face. I opened my arms to him and he hugged us both, it was an emotional group hug. 

It was 2 AM, grayson and I couldn't calm the baby down unless she was sleeping with us. Our lovely daughter was now and thankfully sound asleep on his chest, playing with his beard. She was drooling all over but somehow we still found it cute. I can't wait for our future. 

I watched as grayson was in the water, teaching our beautiful daughter how to swim. She looked just like him, dark curly hair, dark eyes and a beautiful smile. I was recording on my phone at the adorable father daughter moment. My phone is full of videos like this. They were both smiling so big and just having an amazing time. "mommy daddy look! I'm swimming!" she cheered, her head was just above the water and she was barely able to keep herself up but it was improvement and it was adorable. We all clapped and cheered for her.