babysitting

"grayson please come over, I can NOT do this on my own!" I yell through the phone, my baby sister running around in her diaper screaming. "I'll be there soon" he said and hung up. while he was on his way, I was chasing her around, she needed to get in the bath and wouldn't let me grab her. for a 6 year old girl she's really fast at running. 

when I heard the door open and close, I stopped running and fell to my knees. grayson then ran in, seeing me on the floor and my baby sister laughing in the doorway. "what happened?" he asked, sitting next to me, moving the hair out of my face. "she won't get in the bath" I said, out of breath. he smiled and looked at her, reaching out.

"I don't know how the hell you did that" I stared in disbelief at grayson holding my sister, both smiling. "she just came right to me" he shrugged. "curse you and your good-with-kids ways" I shook my head, walking to the bathroom and starting the tub. grayson was dancing around with my sister while I prepared the warm tub, adding bubbles because my sister is a sucker for some good bubbles. "sissy look!" I turn around to see shes sitting on grayson's shoulders, pulling his hair. he looked like he was in pain, but he was smiling through it. I quickly snapped a photo and posted it onto Instagram, captioning it 

'he's gonna be an amazing dad one day you guys I swear' 

I smiled and picked her up, off of his shoulders and undressed her. when we put her in the bath, we washed her and played with her bath toys, singing and playing around with her. grayson never stopped smiling, and it was the cutest thing in the world. "what?" grayson asked me, he caught me staring. "this is just really cute, I can't wait till we have our own" I smile, then we lean in. 

our kiss never happened, as bubbles were thrown at our faces. "ew!" my baby sister cried out.