•chapter two•

rhett's pov
wednesday

we went by link's house first to get him some clothes. i locked the car doors and knocked to see if christy was up. it was only 8pm, so she should be.

she opened the door really fast then said, "link, why didnt you-.. oh its you. wheres link?" "hes in my car, hes staying with me for awhile because i heard you guys got into a fight or something. i just need some of his clothes, if it's okay with you?" i was kinda nervous to ask her because i didn't want her to be mad.
"no, you're not coming in this house. go home and make him stay in those clothes." she slammed the door and i heard her laugh.

time skip

we got to my house around 9pm. when i opened the door, jessie was cleaning up the kitchen. "oh you are here." "well yeah it's nine silly." she turned around and looked shocked. "why is link here again?" she laughed quietly, but she looked annoyed.. "him and christy got into another fight so he's staying here.." "if that's okay of course." link said right behind me. "oh yeah of course! you can sleep in the guest room again."

we walked upstairs and link went into the room. "thanks man.. i'll see you tomorrow." he said closing the door.

i pulled out sweatpants from my room and a big t-shirt and put it in front of the door and wrote a note that said, "link, these are for you. x" and put it in the clothes. i went back downstairs and told jessie that i was going to bed. "okay, good night honey." "night." i yelled as i went back upstairs.

time skip
link's pov
thursday

i woke up around three in the morning. my back hurt bad so i got up and went downstairs. his guesnt bed wasn't really comfortable. as i was about to leave i saw clothes on in front of the door so i decided to put them on.
i laid on the couch and watched the big bang theory for awhile.

christy: link, get home and face your problems. stop being a little bitch and hiding at your boyfriends house.
link: im not going home tonight, i dont have the car. and hes not my boyfriend christy, dont be stupid.
christy: okay sure. im picking you up today, just saying.
link: why are you even up at 3 anyway?
read

she didnt reply so i just decided to try to get some sleep.
TO BE CONTINUED

word count: 428

hi guys, hope youre enjoying this story so far. remember this is all FICTION and i know christy would never be like this irl. don't forget to Vote down below ~mia <3