•chapter eleven•

rhett's pov
sunday

jessie kept pounding and telling me to let her in. i sat for a minute in silence and let her bang more, then i opened it. "do you love link more than me or something!" she yelled in my face. "no jessie, how could i? youre my wife." "yeah but it seems like im not even here to you. all that you care about it link!" she yelled. "jessie are you kidding me? link is hurting! i need to be here for him, im the only fucking thing thats been helping." i said back to her. all she did was walk away and go into the room.

i walked out and checked on the kids and link. link was asleep and the kids were playing downstairs so everyone was okay.

time skip

it was getting late so the kids had to go bed for school the next morning. link was still asleep since the afternoon and jessie was still in our room. the door was locked so i couldnt go in for bed.
i tucked the kids in and went downstairs to go sleep on the couch again..

time skip (again)

it hit around 12 am and i couldnt sleep still, so i went to check on link. i knew he was gonna be fine but i had to do it. i looked in the room and saw that he was sleeping still. "lucky." i said quietly with a chuckle. i walked in and layed down next to him and covered up. it took a while but i finally fell asleep.

link's pov
monday

i woke up in rhett's house again and i actually remembered why i was there. i was sad it all wasnt a dream but at least i was kind of okay. i looked the the side of me and saw rhett sleeping in the bed. he is so much cute when he's asleep. i smiled and turned over to go back to sleep.

jessie's pov

i woke up early to get the kids ready for school, like always. when i went to wake them up, i checked on link to see how it was going and saw rhett in bed with him. at this point it started to annoy me a little. i get it, link is his best friend, but i wish he could spend time with me too.

after the kids were ready i dropped them off at their schools and went back home because i had off work today. when i got back to the house, no one was up still and i expected that so i went back to bed.
TO BE CONTINUED

k so ik this is really short and nothing happened but like at least i updated 😂😂 vote down below! ~mia

word count: 467