B

Who owned this videotape?

I stared at the black tape for awhile before I deciding to ignore it. I put the video tape inside my drawer near the window and I didn't want anyone else to see it. Who knows there might be a joke but, who dares to do it?

 I watched the sunset and the sky was getting dark. The moon will finally appear soon. That was when I saw a guy standing behind the lamp post. His head was hung low, looking on the wet ground. He wore black leather jacket and grey jogger pants. I don't know why but I feel a little strange, when a dark aura surrounds him.

Even though he looked like a normal human being, but I can't help to stare at every movement he made. Why is he standing in front of my building? There's so many question revolving inside my head. 

I saw his left hand move. It seemed as if he took something out from his pocket.

 A glowing rose. 

The strong wind blows my hair against  my forehead, blocking me from seeing what was in front of me. I was so surprised by the sudden breeze that I immediately closed my eyes. Soon, the wind stopped and the guy I was watching  suddenly disappeared without a trace.

'Aish, where is he?'

Suddenly, the doorknob rattled. I jumped in shock when I saw my little brother barging inside my room with his color pencils and a paper. He then laid on his stomach in front of the door and started to sketch something.

"What are you doing? Go to your room Yujae", I said. My anger was showing but I tried to control it.

"My room is stuffy, so I came here", he replied while his hand was still busy coloring.

"Suit yourself. I'm going to shower. Just close the door when you're leaving okay?", I said and took my towel before going inside the bathroom.

I kept on thinking about the videotape I received. Should I play it? I'm kind of curious too, will it be Seok Jin who sent it to me?

I should ask Sarah tomorrow. She might know a thing or two about it.

After I was done showering, I wrapped myself with the towel and stood in front of the mirror to put on my facial cleanser. When I was finally done rinsing my face, the light suddenly went off.

"Yah?! Yujae! Don't play around cause it's not funny!", I yelled from the inside but the light still won't turn on.

I looked around the bathroom to find the door but as I turned around, I saw what I wasn't supposed to see.

It was the red dots. It's glowing in the darkness. Not far from me. I don't know where it came from but I guess it's from the window. I stood there frozen unable to do anything.

I had to squint my eyes to see better and the red light got bigger. Soon after, there's a little yellow light which exposed half of his face. I saw it.

No way. Is it really him?

Half of his face was exposed by the yellow light. I could see, his red bloody eyes. And those lips.. Am I really seeing him? Why can't I seem to let my eyes off of him?

He stared right through me with icy eyes. His hair was perfectly styled. His small lips doesn't look like they're used to any smiling nor laughing.

Suddenly the light turned on by itself. I'd finally took a breath without realising I've been holding one too long. But the guy I saw just now was gone. My vision became blurry and I can't seem to remember what I saw that night.