X

5 years later

The sound of the bell jingling. A woman with long wavy black hair entered while catching her breathe. "God that was close"

She place her black and white strip bag with a printed rose in the middle on the counter tiredly. She plop down on the chair breathing in and out after the run.

"Guess you are here early, Miss Song", another female voice appeared from behind the shelves.

The girl formed a smiled. "Don't expect me to be late everyday, granny", she laughed looking at the white-haired grandma in front of her which actually her aunt that grow elderly.

"Don't call me granny, young women"

Yujin laughed looking at her aunt's reaction. "Why? It's good though since that name reminds you of your age", Yujin stucked her tongue out which irritates her aunt.

"Youu--", her aunt went to the counter to pinch Yujin's ears but Yujin managed to escape.

Now they both are circling the counter chasing one another. Yujin couldn't stop laughing when her aunt stop to catch her breath while holding on her back. "Aigo, my back hurt. You ungrateful child"

Yujin approach her aunt in guilt, "Aww am sorry aunt. That is why i tell you that the name granny will remind you that you are already old", Yujin crossed her arms to her chest.

Her aunt shot her a glare and managed to pinch her ears, "How many times do i have to tell you to stop calling me with that name uh?"

"Oww! okay okay! sorry?", Yujin yelp in pain.

"That's better", said her aunt letting go of Yujin's ears. Yujin rubbed her red ears with a pout.

"Now i don't want to hear anymo--", the aunt was about to finish her sentence when the voice of male appeared.

"Grandma!"

Aunt, once again feel irritated. Yujin snorted. She cover her mouth to prevent her from laughing. Aunt shot her a glare and turn to look at the boy.

"Yujae~ what brings you here dear?", said the aunt in calm manners.

Yujae stepped inside the library approaching his aunt and sister. "Did you forget, aunt? I need my toy story book!", Yujae whines.

"Oh! i forgot, sorry dear", the aunt slap her forehead telling that she is forgetting things again. Yujin who laughed secretly then got stop by her aunt.

"Yujin, go and give your brother his book", his aunt nudge her arms to Yujin.

Yujin groaned. "Uh-alright"

She went to the shelves where the kids section of book are. She took the wooden stairs since the toy story book has been placed at the top. "This boy is such a burden aish", she sighed.

"Where's the book anyway?", Yujin kept on searching for the book but it wasn't there. She went down the stairs slowly and spotted the toy story book. She huffed.

"Yujae, here is the book", She handed the book to Yujae with her left hand on her hips.

"Thanks sis! I'm going back to school now", Yujae exclaimed with excitements.

"Are you alright going all by yourself?", asked her aunt in concerned.

"I'm fine aunt, I'm a big boy", he said in proud. He left after planting a kiss on his aunt's cheeks.

"What a good boy", said aunt.

"Uh grandma, get back to work please", Yujin chuckles.

After the incident of her happened that day, she took a part time job and collects money to help her family to grow. When she have enough money, she decide to open her own library shop where located in front of her house.