J

It had been two days since I lived here but I still don't get most of the things happening in this world.

I don't know what kinds of monsters are out there and how dangerous could it be for a human.

Mostly, I am curious about Jungkook's life. On why he had to find a wife and what'd happened to him that it caused him to change. And the mystery of his eyes.. I couldn't dig up any information of it.

Maybe Chita knows something about it?

I got up from the bed and tiptoed towards the door just to avoid being caught by him. I reached the hallway where I'm confused on where Chita's room might be.

I turn to my left and right before deciding to turn my heels to the right, following my instincts. I hope I'm going to the correct one.

I stopped at my tracks as I reached the corner of the hallway, where I saw a black door along with horns of a goat imprinted on the middle of it. Hm, isn't this the master's room? I remembered Chita telling me not to come inside or else..

I huffed and was about to walk away when I changed my mind. I don't care of the consequences once I enter the room. I need to know what happened and why.. he does these things. I need to know more about this world. His world.

Without a doubt, I turned the knob and went inside.

The inside is a mess. Black curtains are torn apart and scattered on the floor along with broken glasses. The bed are dusty, untidy and ripped apart. After looking around, my eyes laid upon a few family photo. The frames were unorganised, some almost falling off the cracked, dusty walls.

I walked across the room and as I walked, I saw a balcony through a shattered glass door. I didn't notice that balcony earlier. I went towards the balcony, enjoying the cold breeze brushing my face and my hair floating along as the wind blows.

I've never felt so relaxed before. The wind today felt so refreshing. It took away all the thoughts occupying my mind.

I looked up to the super red moon up in the sky. The red moon never exist in the human world.. but in this world, it appears and leaves whenever it wants. But in this room, it felt like I could see the red moon every night.

Argh! Stupid Yujin, what the hell are you doing?! You are supposed to find something else!

Coming back to my senses, I slapped my face a few times and scolded myself for daydreaming.

I went back inside and searched through the drawers, hoping I can find something, anything. Unfortunately, there was nothing important regarding anything, that I could find of. I rummaged through the closet and also ended up with nothing. Just then, I heard someone coming so I made a beeline to the door of the room.

Before I managed to leave the room, the devil was already inside, making his appearance known by stomping his foot and an angry breeze of wind came whirling around the room.

I turned around and saw a silhouette of his figure. His long large horns and those red eyes, flashing in the darkness. I could feel the fury in those eyes and how angry he seemed to be, creating a dark ambience in the room.

"What are you doing here!", he yelled.

"I-i..", I didn't know why was I so frightened just by staring at his eyes. I had no courage to say anything and ended up staying still, with my legs feeling like jelly and I almost fell to the floor.

"Get out! I said GET OUT!!", his raspy, angry voice echoed in my ears. My heartbeat increased, terrified of him. Without saying anything, I dashed out of his room, immediately going downstairs. If he wants me to get out of that room, then I will leave this place too! I don't belong here, with a selfish, heartless bastard of a monster!