U

tap.. tap.. tap..

It was already dawn, Jungkook prepared himself with his black and white suit. He put on a bunny mask before went out to the party where GD told him to.

Jungkook wonder where's Taehyung at. If Taehyung won't be at the party, it would be hard for him to enter the building without a partner.

But Jungkook hope it would be fine. What's matter to Jungkook right now is to banish Sarah and GD from Yujin and Jin's body.

Before Jungkook took a step out of his house, he remember something. He formed a wild smile behind that mask.

"Bingo"

The sound of a dry leaves being stepped on, a sound of heavy breathing, huffing, gasping for air, they ran speedily from tree to tree, passing by oak tree. Some are flying, and some are running with their legs, some are jumping like a monkey swinging from tree to tree.

All of them are exhausted but have to keep running.

Taehyung ran to the direction where there are flowers on each side with pink color making a pathway towards their destination. If a human sees this, they will think it was an actual flower when actually it wasn't. It was actually a bones with blue spiky flower surround it, once it got touch, it will make you explode without a warning.

Don't get fooled by those pretty flowers, they may be toxic.

Some of them already mesmerized by those pretty light pink flowers since they never been here before. It was magnificent.

They then stop when they saw an abandoned building in front of them where happens to be Jungkook's old house. There's a colorful light glittering inside. Taehyung took out his mask and gave the others a masked too.

Taehyung wore a half eyed connecting with a mouth cover zipping down to his neck.

While Jimin wore a paper mache mask with a foil mold that gets well with his black suit. Actually all of them are changed into black suit right now. Namjoon and Yoongi wore fox and cat mask. Therefore, Namjoon is a fox and Yoongi is a cat where the mask only cover up until the bridge of the nose.

Taehyung look at them before motioning to went inside together. They all nodded, following Taehyung's lead.

They were now in front of the door, Taehyung clicked open the door but there's no one inside. Only the colorful lights that opens with no music, no one.

"What?", Taehyung murmured under his breath. He thought Jungkook would be here.

"Taehyung?", said the familiar female voices that came from the darkness. Yujin slowly went forward to the light to show her face.

The guys who were mesmerized by Yujin's beauty seeing her with dark blue clothes with a black lace that perfectly done at her waist. Taehyung widened his eyes, his heart rate increases. It was abnormal that it happen to him though he knew it wasn't actually her.

"Yujin, wh-why are you here?", Taehyung stuttered gulping down his saliva already feeling so nervous.

"I'm waiting for you guys. By the way, where is Jungkook?"

"I thought he will be coming with you", Taehyung's eyebrow raised looking at Yujin. She went speechless and laugh it off instead.

"I don't know actually, i just get here", she said approaching them slowly.

"Where is Jin?", Taehyung ask again.

"Tae. Help, me... he is at the back. I don't know when he would be coming though", Yujin let out an awkward laugh.