L

A blurry surroundings and a swirling winds occured around of the two of us telling that we are about to teleport. In the blink of an eye, as fast as lightning, the surrounding changes it place.

When i look in front of me, i saw another place with a kingdom of different yet unusual creatures scattered around the place. Just like in human world, there are house building, small shop not forgetting there's an oak tree surrounding the one small place.

Seeing the creatures around makes me feel frightened. 

Why? Of course because i saw a soul of the dead people around. I don't know how can I saw them when my eyes never caught any ghost before in human world. Was it because i were now in another side of the world?

And there's also a large creature with one big eye and one small eye. It's sharp-long teeth until it reach down on the ground. It's tail are large and spiky. Once it get into me, i would have died by now.

A small cute creatures with look-alike leaves ears with grey skin makes it way passing by us. Now that i notice something, don't they saw me?

"They can't see us here", Jin said as if he knew what's on my mind. Or did he know?

"I never seen that kind of creatures before. Not even a ghost", i said in confusion.

"Of course you haven't. You will only see them once you become the wife of a monster like Jungkook. He is the most powerful among us all", he replied sending shiver down my spines. 

"Anyway, why couldn't they see us here?"

Jin proceed walking with me beside him still cautious not to get bump into the creatures. "Because where we are standing now and all the surroundings are just an illusion for you to see what they are doing right now. I'm just wanting you to see with illusions only because.. it might be danger if we really are in that place..", he murmured the last sentence which makes me couldn't hear it.

"So this is what it looks like. Oh! i saw a floating women in the air. What's that?", i asked sounded so hype up pointing at the beautiful woman who sat at the tree alone.

He chuckled, "That is a witch. You know like in a movie, they can fly even without a broom"

"But she looks so pretty", i kept looking up in her watching how beautiful her face is and that long dark purple hair floating along the wind.

"Nah, they drink a potion to make them pretty. Actually they are just a green-y granny with white messy hair", he said with a disgusted face.

"I didn't see any vampires or werewolves around here. Don't they be in a same place with these creatures?", i asked looking at Jin who already have a worried expression on.

"Uh.. they didn't get along well with this creatures. But there are another special place for the vampire and werewolves", Jin said.

"I wanna go there!", i whined wanting to see Namjoon and the other wolf i saw. 

I waited for Jin's answer but he keep on hesitating. "Jin? I need answer!"

"Oh- um. No, i can't bring you there", he said clearing his throat feeling anxious of something. I wonder why.

"Why?"

"Because.. uh.. because..", i slapped his back to let him spill out all the words he kept in and he did.

"Becauseiwanttobringyoutothegarden!", he said. "What? There is a garden here?", i asked in disbelief.

"Of course", he smirked and grabbed my arms again so he can changed the place.