V

"Who the hell told you to lay a finger towards them?", Jungkook's angry voice appeared from behind.

GD turn around with a wide smile. "Finally~ the devil has come. Welcome Jungkook"

Jungkook look at his friend who lay on the ground lifelessly. He went angry that his red eyes flammed a bright color making it as a warning and it showed that the world was about to explode.

His eyes then turn at behind. Seeing Yujin laying down on the cemented floor still unconscious. What happen to her? Jungkook ask himself.

This make Jungkook even more angrier seeing Yujin got hurt along with his friends. He were late, if he wasn't then he probably would protect them from this situation.

"Oho! i really love the looks of your eyes. It was magnificent. I like to see more after this", GD laughed maniacally looking at Jungkook who hang his head down that his angry eyes covered with his bangs.

GD chuckles, "I see that you are angry. What you gonna do to me uh?"

Jungkook clenched his fist. He finally raised his chin up after those words being said. His lips broke into a smile, a creepy, devilish smile. "Getting you out of his body of course"

"How you going to do that?", GD scoffs thinking Jungkook only blabbering on his words.

Jungkook pulled out something from his pocket searching looked like a jar he took that contains Sarah's soul inside.

"You got her?", GD is shook seeing his partner, Sarah got caught by Jungkook. But then his expression calm, "I don't need her actually she is useless", GD said.

"I think she hears you, just face her later of what you have said", Jungkook mocked.

"It's not easy to make me out of his body. I feel like i become one with him, i can feel the pain, the weakness.. of his", GD touch Jin's body like it was his.

Jungkook smirked, he were now holding a dead body of GD. While GD were still talking, Jungkook burned the body without him noticing.

When the smell of the smog gets into GD's, he turn forward with a panic expression, "What?! since when did you get that?!"

"Bon appetite, Vertala"

GD scream in pain. He were feeling the burning on his soul. GD made an attempt to fought with Jungkook despite his situation he was in.

Jungkook dodge every punch without a trouble. He only uses his leg to hold GD's position by step on Jin's back body to trap him from moving.

"Just go, and you'll be in peace", said Jungkook. His smile brush off only remains with icy eyes.

After the last screaming, GD's soul went out. Jungkook put the air of the soul inside the jar and lock it. He remains standing looking at Jin who still unconscious.

He then squat down at his level before planted his hand onto Jin's forehead. Jungkook stand still after putting a spell on him. Jin then able to move feeling his body in pain. He slowly open his eyes with a groan.

"Where am i..?", he mumbled. Jin turn around and spotted Jungkook helping the others to wake them up after planting a healing spell to their wound.

"Jungkook?", Jimin look shocked just by seeing him in front of him. Jungkook didn't give a smile, instead, he quickly goes to Yujin.

Jungkook scanned Yujin's face before planting the same healing spell onto her. Yujin flinched, slowly open her eyes. When she saw Jungkook in front of her, her eyes widened.