P

Seokjin's POV

Shit, why did i keep on avoiding her? What's wrong with me? Is it because i feel quilty of what i have done to her or what? Why can't i be brave enough to face her at that moment?

Aish! I'm so stupid!

I squat down in the middle of the empty hallway while ruffling my hair out of frustration. Thinking why should i born this way? If i hadn't born as an animal, then maybe me and Yujin could have a happy life together, happily.

Why things turn out this way? Even if i was born as a vampire, why make human as our source of food that'll keep us alive? Sure enough, being a vampire.. is disgusting like what i always heard human talking about us.

It is disgusting.. and.. suffocating.

To not be able to be loved by others. To be separated just because you are different from others. I still remember her face, the day when she knew i was a monster. Yujin have had found out about that when we are on our second date. But she won't remember it. Why? because i have erased her memories.

It was so foolish to think that she will still accept me despite our differences. But actually, it was impossible for a human to be in love with a creature like me. Because.. a vampire will never have a human soulmate. Except for werewolves and a creature like Jungkook.

I need to cure myself from this empty feeling, as if there's a way of filling this wound that needs healing.

"..well, well, well, looks like a broken creature", i automatically rose up upon hearing the familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw him. I twitched my eyebrows together in confusion but tried to hide my expression.

I keep silence shooting my eyes to him.

He laughed seeing my expression. He faked his sympathy and said.. "This is what you get from breaking the rules of our main life. We can't love human, they eventually will make us in pain"

"This has nothing to do with you GD! What you know about love uh?", i shot back in angered.

GD slowly marched forward with a grinned, "Of course i don't know what love is because i never experience it and did you really think a monster deserve to be love anyway? Don't you look at what she did to you now? She abandon you and be with someone else.. what a shame. Even if you try to persuade her to love you despite you are a monster.. it will take her some time to accept you for who you are. You may be get hurt right now but it will go away. It's like your heart just become fed up of having to deal with the same pain everyday that it put a stop for you. That moment, you will know that human is useless in our life. We can't help but to see them as food. Even if you don't want to"

I groaned, "Shut your mouth up. You don't even know anything about her!", my eye flash a color of anger. GD quickly surrender, "Woa, chill. I was once a human too you know"

My eye color then relaxed, changing to my original eye color. "What?"

"Yes, i once a human. I become like this because the monster in me has woke up and change me into this. So heartless. So monstrous. I was only eleven when i started to hate myself and everything i held within. I found any excuse to look away from myself and drew back from the crowds that so lovingly tried to pull me in. I was thirteen, when i was pierced that blade onto my skin, carving nightmares i couldn't keep in. Only sixteen, when they told me i was too different to fit in. And i'd always wandered was it just the way i am or the fact they'd curse me and i wouldn't exactly grin? Eighteen, just a lifeless soul carrying nothing but dark thoughts.. years of pain, I gave in to the demon of my past, invited them in as they watched me fall apart. They knew they'd won once more, they were back home inside of me, they didn't go far, knowing i could never be free. That pain would once again reside, and that light would never leave. So now i'm chained again, but this time i'm not trying to escape, because they're part of me that i can't change. No matter how much i try too. I become heartless and sick of this world and a creatures called human. It just only make you suffer", he said whispering into my ears.