T

"Do you ever think that Jungkook will come here?", asked Hoseok in curiosity breaking the silence that has been continuously silent for the rest of the time.

"Are you out of your mind? Of course he will. We are his close friends", Namjoon positively stated slightly annoyed by the question. His hands is busy searching for something to help to unlock the chain.

"But don't you remember about the time when Jin get in trouble? It was us who save him and Jungkook doesn't even lend a hand to help", argued Hoseok remembering of the past.

Namjoon agreed about that though he knew the real reason behind it. Ever since Jungkook knew Jin is dating Yujin, he never been nice to Jin ever since then not even once.

"Past is past Hoseok, you shouldn't compare the old times with what happen now. Who knows he'll change?", Namjoon smiled upon his own words.

"Hilarious", Hoseok scoffed.

"Well i guess i hear someone hoping for Jungkook to save you're ass here, uh?", an anonymous voice said abruptly.

The three of them turns their heads towards where the sound came from which was at the ceiling. Namjoon saw it first and his eyes widened yet showed worried. "Taehyung? why you-", Namjoon lower his voice afraid of getting caught.

"Nah, no need to thank me. I will be going back now, bye~", Taehyung joked and was about to turn away from them when Hoseok called him out.

"No no no!"

Taehyung smirked and play fun to his brothers.

"I kind of hurt in here that you are hoping for Jungkook", Taehyung pouted playfully just to earn a disgust look from Yoongi.

"Can you stop with that act? It doesn't suit you", Yoongi said though the truth is he cannot handle Taehyung's cuteness.

"How did you get here? Where is Jungkook?", Namjoon asked. Since he were afraid Taehyung and Jimin will get caught while rescuing them. Only Jungkook can handle the power of the Dark Knight.

"I ask Leo to tell me the location. It is hilarious isn't it? Leo even see what happens in the future of mine", Taehyung chuckles. It more like a sad chuckles when he remember about what Leo have said to him back then. He shook his head, trying not to give a thoughts on it.

"Anyway, Jungkook is at home probably waiting for you grandpas to get back"

Taehyung pointed at the three of them just to earn a smacked at the back from Jimin.

"Stop it Taehyung, now release us from this chain. It irritates me", Yoongi rolled his eyes. Taehyung eyed Jimin and Jimin nodded.

Jimin made a light jump from the big hole and arrived in front of them. Jimin stared at the chained that trap them and raised his both hand up before he bend the steel. His finger then changed into a pointy edge, he rammed it to the lock and unlocked the chain.

"Alright Taehyung, now our business is finish here. We shall get going", He utters. Jimin look up to the hole but Taehyung are nowhere to be seen.

Jimin went panic. He quickly jump out of the hole to search for Taehyung. This is bad, Jimin thought. He keep on turning to every direction just to find Taehyung but he weren't there.

"What's wrong Jimin?", Namjoon softly asked when he reach at the roof.

"Taehyung is missing!", Jimin panicked. He was afraid if anything happens to him.

"We should find him", Yoongi said.

They nodded and jumped down to the garden unanimously hoping Taehyung was there.