a2

Yoora, was indeed terrified to death. Her training would start in a few minutes but she had no idea what was actually coming her way.

Yoora was confused, she saw a girl. She never thought she would see one, she thought she was the only one.

Before training Chan and Tzuyu took her to a room. Yoora's eyes were blinded by the bright light.
"So, Yoona. This is Tzuyu."
"It's Yoora."
"My mistake, sorry."

She was suprised one of the most powerful mafia boss just apologized to her.
"Shocked right? We seem heartless but we are human. We have feelings too." Chan smiled. Chan's smile was so cute that it made Yoora feel bubbly.

"Try this on, it will compliment your hair color." Tzuyu said. She was holding a tight dark red suit.

Yoora walked inside the room only to see Tzuyu and Chan chatting.
"Oh my god." Tzuyu's mouth fell open. "You look so pretty. Chan you're so lucky." Tzuyu never forgot to tease Chan every opportunity she got.

"I would agree, you look really nice." Yoora felt her cheeks heating up.
"Can you use a gun?"
Yoora was suprised from the question.
"I'm going to take that as a no."
Chan chuckled realizing his dumb question.
"Tzuyu-ssi go take her to gun training with Lee Know and Sana."
"Aye aye captain!"

Apparently Yoora was only going to get gun training.
"So you hold the gun like this." Lee Know said.
"Easy up captain, want me too shoot or something? She's new give her time."
Yoora raised a brow in confusion. She never thought that a mafia group would be so nice.

"Chan she is a fastie."
It hasn't been an hour yet but Yoora could shoot very well.
"Soooo, what's the next training for her?" Lee Know asked.
Chan's response was simple.
"Nothing." Sana's mouth fell open.
"You're joking right?"
"No."
Lee Know started laughing but shut up when he realized Chan's serious expression.
"That's it for today Yoora, you can rest we will bring you dinner."

Yoora was more then relieved that she wouldn't have to train in that suit for a few hours more. She couldn't even breathe.

She decided that it was a good idea to take a shower since she sweated so much in that tight suit that she didn't want to be reminded of.
She knew she would go to training again but she made sure that she was going to ask whether or not she has to wear that suit.

Felix came into Yoora's room only to find the shower tuning and Yoora singing. He didn't mean to disturb her privacy he just came to tell her that she has to go downstairs for dinner.

Felix was amazed by Yoora's voice. He stood in the same spot until he heard the shower turn off. Then it hit him. If Yoora ever found out that he was here Yoora would think that he was a creep. Felix hurried out of the room.

Yoora finished putting on the clothes that were provided to her. Well more like a whole closet with new sets of clothes.

Felix returned downstairs to see an amused look on Chan's face.
"Where-?"
He took a short break observing the situation.
"Where's Yoora?"
A faint shade of pink crept onto Felix's face.
He knew he would get teased even if they didn't know the situation.
"Aww, Lix is blushing." Momo's sudden comment made Felix even redder. Everyone in the room started laughing at him.

"So what exactly happened in Yoora's room?" The younger male's comment made Felix blush, again.
"Nothing, Jeonginnie."
"Then why are you blushing?" Seungmin said.
"I thought you had a crush on Changbin?" Nayeon's words made Felix whine.
"Noona." Felix whined. All he did was walk in on Yoora who was having a shower in her bathroom, not that you could take shower in your room...

Felix ended up telling the truth in order to not get teased anymore. Chan sent Sana up to Yoora's room. After a few minutes Sana and Yoora came downstairs. Yoora looked absolutely worn out.

"So Yoora,"
Chan's words made her attention towards him.
"Let's all get to know each other." Chan said with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"Hyung when you said we were going to get to know each other I didn't know that you meant truth or dare." Jisung spoke out.
"I think it will be fun!" Woojin said. It didn't help the situation.

Yoora knew that as soon as the game started things would get uncomfortable for her. All she could wish for was for the questions to not get personal.
They were definitely right, this was just the start.

A/N: I'm too lazy to write an A/N so enjoy