a5

a/n: i put hansol because he left nct and now he's dead in the story it makes a lot of sense ok im leaving bye.

"hansol entered district 9. years and years ago red velvet and wonder girls had an agreement so that they wouldnt enter their zones and it would all be peace not war."
"what does this have to do with us and nct?"
"wonder girls is our ancestor group red velvet is theirs. one problem though red velvet is still working, wonder girls arent. we only have sunmi."

"so what do you say we do sunmi?"
"easy, we use fresh meat. sm's groups were all ready for fresh meat."
"no way, we arent using yoora!"
"yoora is perfect. plus she started the war."

"yoora is not experienced."
"he's right, we'll just end up losing more."

"so what happens if nct enters district 9?"
"they violate the rules, which means an automatic win for us. but the rules wont work like that, well at least anymore. so it means war."

"how will we prepare for the war?"
"we will hide. we should stock on ammo and you guys should train more."
"we should be prepared at all costs, snipers should be placed extra ammo should be hidden and most importantly, nct should not reach yoora."

"whats up with that yoora girl, chan is protecting her like she's diamond."
"jeongyeon, there must be a reason. chan does not usually act like this."
"i agree, sooner or later we'll find out. lets look for her folder."
"are you kidding me! thats so dangerous, if we do that and get caught chan might even kick us out."

yoora felt like she was at fault, in other words she felt guilty.

"emergency, an unknown group has entered district 9, beware of the dangers."
yoora did not know what to expect, she knew it was nct. she knew it too well.

on the other chan was very nervous. nct had broken the rule, so it meant that they were most likely furious. one thing was sure
they had no idea of yoora.

everyone took their places checked their ammo and covered. anything could happen anytime.
the lights were turned off, snipers were placed, underground basements were locked, chans office was locked, the important folders were moved and most importantly yooras door was locked.

although her door was locked she was still in the upper floors which meant she was an open target. she had a gun and a knife placed just incase an emergency. she knew the team would have needed her, she was not to leave them alone.

yet, yoora took all her bravery to put on that tight suit and place the gun in her belt. she took the extra ammo and waited for the perfect time to get out.
and thats when she heard the war start.

"welcome to district 9, nct."