a10

"ok team, last 20 minutes before the mission starts."
everyone seemed fine in their team but yoora was not fine. yangyang was not leaving their base saying he was sick. but not only that he was not leaving yooras side.

somehow yangyang found out about yoora and their teams plan. he promised too keep quiet if yoora put the plan aside. in other words cancel it.

nct had left their base. yangyang was holding a gun up at yoora. she had never felt this scared.
"i know your plans, yoora."

his voice was stern and deep. he was furious.
"you, you are going against us!"
yoora yelped when yangyang smashed his gun to the ground and yelled.
" im not a part if this team!"
"say that again. i dare you."
"i said im not an nct member im a stray kids member and i'll stand by that!"

yangyang chuckled.
"prove."
was all that left his mouth.

"i'll prove you. untie me and i'll prove."

yangyang untied yooras ropes.
yoora slowly stood up. yangyang was much taller than her. but she wasn't scared. she was having fun.

yoora slowly lifted up her shirt. the same confidence had taken over her.
she showed her tattoo that was kinda covered with blood.
it was right under her left boob.

yangyang was more than delighted by the sight.
not because of the tattoo. because of a half naked girl that was standing right in front of him. but he had too keep himself contained.

he slowly walked out of the room not saying anything. he was impressed by her loyalty.

on the other hand, they were still waiting for yoora's signal.
"someone must be keeping her at home." jaebum suggested.
"we just have to wait for her sign i guess."

5 minutes after yangyang left, yoora took out her phone and called felix.

"yoora? what took you so long?"
"im not alone."
"what do you mean?"
"yangyang, he's in the base. im in the basements."
"how do we do the plan than?"

"simple. we dont."
yoora regretted saying that sentence but she had another plan.

"what?"
the line cut off. yoora had closen the phone to his face.
"no plan for today i guess." felix left a nervous laugh out.
"what do you mean?"

"yoora cancelled the plan. but i think she has another plan."

yoora left the basement to see yangyang.
"yangyang?"
no response.
"i wanted to tell you that i cancelled the plan."

yangyang looked at the young girl in front of him. he had a boner that was surely visible. yoora was about to take advantage of that.

"instead, lets have some fun. shall we?"
yangyang gulped. he had never been this close to a girl.
"lead the way."
yoora smirked. she started walking towards her bedroom.
"dear first kiss please dont sue me." yoora muttered under her breath.

yoora was about to hit a soft spot on yangyang. she was about to speak in german. she knew it was his weakness.

"you ready baby?"
yangyang gasped at the sudden language change.
(warning if you are sensitive to smuts or stuff like that might as well skip this part.)

yoora slowy but seductively laid yangyang on her bed.
she would make sure not to take her pants of since there was a knife hidden there.
yoora leaned over yangyangs face. she was really close to kissing him.

"you like it when i speak german dont you babe."
"mhmm yes i do."

yoora slowly kissed yangyang. well she surely never imagined her first kiss like this. she wanted it to be romantic. this, wasnt it.

things started getting more heated and yoora didnt have much time left. both of them were shirtless having a mini make out session.

she slowly undid her pants looking like she was asking for more. but oh boy she did not want this at all. yoora grabbed her knife and pulled away from him. she wasn't going to kill him.

she was going to stab it at his lower abdomen. he would lose a lot of blood but at least he wouldn't die.

"love you." she said.
she stabbed her knife right where she planned to. and she quickly ran away. she had just a bra on and she was scared of the night. she saw ncts car coming through her way so she quickly hid behind the bushes.

just on time, yoora though.

she knew where stray kids base was so she quickly started runing towards the base.
people looked at her like she was crazy but she would be home in just a few minutes.

she ran and ran. until she reached her home. she could hear voices shouting at each other. the joyful moments of them were gone. she knew it was her fault. but she was back home again.

she ringed the door bell. an unfamiliar face opened the door.
"chan we have a visiter." she yelled

chan slowly peeked through the door.
"y-yoora?"
"im back home." she left out a laugh. tears were streaming down their faces.

chan and yoora hugged until felix interrupted them.
"yoora!" he left out a joyful scream.
"you, you're back oh my god."
he was crying because of happiness like most of the people.
he hugged yoora.
"i love you." he whispered. he didnt mean that to get out.

" i love you too."

a/n: wow do i show that im felix biased too much