a8

6 days. its been 6 days.
it has almost been a week ever since the war happened but there was still no sign of yoora.

stray kids were back on track with the mafia stuff. they had to start eventually, the team was falling apart.

they had found new female trainees to help them in missions when they were ready.
they didnt even have the money to supply the trainees.

they lost yoora.
sunmi left the team.
suzy left the team.

they lost a lot.
as jyp they were falling apart.
a war had ruined them this big.

2 weeks.
its been two weeks since the war had happened. there still wasn't any sign of yoora.
stray kids went on a mission and it was successful.
they were rising once again.

twice was away at japan on a mission. got7 was away at america for a mission.
if both of them succeeds stray kids would be powerful once again.

1 month since the war. no sign of yoora yet.
jyp was again rising and they became more powerful. still not enough for saving yoora.

the trainees had finally mad an appearance on a mission. the mafia world was getting worried of their power.
they named their gang itzy. and they were training to find yoora.

3 months since the war. yoora made an appearance with nct. she was powerful.
but she still was same.

taeyong had sent a video to chan showing yoora's vulnerable clips. she didnt tell anything. but they were using her for mafia works.

4 months since the war. jyp and yg teams teamed up. they were now powerful as ever and they were finally coming for yoora.