a9

yoora and felix had been talking in secret for awhile. if nct caught her she would be dead but she didn't care she just wanted to return.

3 more days until the mission.
itzy, blackpink, twice were the first people in the mission.
one word, distraction.

blackpinks face was just new in the mafia world. jisoo would distract taeyong in the club they were in. jennie and yeji would be stable in their positions until jisoo gave the signal.
as soon as they would move they would give signals to tzuyu, lia, dahyun, rosè would be looking out for other nct members.

sana and mina would be protecting the black car chan and jaebum would take place in.

nayeon and ryujin would slowly and carefully move to ncts base. rosè would also count the nct members and if there wasnt 21 of them she would warn ryujin and nayeon.

stray kids would also be moving to the base. felix would take commands from jaebum seungmin and chan with that he will lead the team members.

woojin would be set at their base for any injuries he needed to solve.
got7 members would be protecting their base. and ikon would be at the club looking out for any dangers.

yoora would be set home. as soon as nct went she would take a gun and cover. tell felix where she is covering in case of an emergency.

it sounds way too easy too be good.
what could go wrong right?