b5

a/n: im on vacation eheeheheh

the ceo had left long time ago.

yoora was crying in her room.
mafia stuff was already too much for her to take. for the past time all she tried to do was be a good person for her team. but all she had done was letting others down.

"yoora, can i come in?" a soft knock on her door was heard. she had immediately recognized that voice. it belonged to jaemin.

"nana, i dont think it's a good time."
"i know you're crying."
"so?"
"so let me come in."

"fine."

jaemin slowly walked into her room immediately spotting her on her bed. she was trying to be quiet.

"its ok, you can cry."

yoora cried a little more.
she had finally calmed down.

"nana, thank you for being here for me."
"always. even though you kidnapped me and cut my face i'll always be here for you."

"hey, you were the one on a mission to seduce me."
"fine you win." jaemin chuckled.
they hadn't noticed a third silhouette watching through the door.

felix. he was jealous. after all yoora had found out that jaemin was on a mission to take her back to the nct base but she was still having fun with him.

why couldn't it be felix, why did she always pick someone over him?

felix ran his hand through his hair and started walking downstairs. he couldn't bare to listen a second more of that conversation.

jaemin and yoora were basically cuddling at this point. yoora had stayed up all night thinking about how bad she was. her tears rolled through towards the morning.

jaemin had heard her when he went downstairs to get some water. they shared the same room. so it was normal for yoora to wait for jaemin to leave.

yoora fell asleep in jaemins arms.
(a/n: yoora out here living the yn life anyways.)

a grumpy felix sat down at the breakfast table.
"what's wrong? i thought you were going to call yoora and jaemin downstairs." chan said

felix groaned. "why am i always the one doing this, someone else do it." his australian accent was evident at this point.

as on cue chan got the message. "mate do you wanna talk after breakfast?" chan asked in english.
"no." was all he got from felix.

felix stared at food for 5 minutes straight. he didnt dare to it one bit. he got up and left the dining hall leaving a eerie silence behind him.

every other eye was directed on him.

as he walked down the hall he peeked his head towards the oddly quiet room. he found yoora tangled up in jaemins arms both being fast asleep.

he heard his heart getting broken.

it hurt him a lot.

why couldn't be it be him?

what was he lacking?

he walked back to his room with tears swelling his eyes.

as soon as he was about to enter his room he heard the emergency sirens go on.

"emergency information: code 5678 an unknown enemy has entered district 9!"

the voice rang through.

"everybody cover! downstairs basement now! secret way!"

felix ran to the downstairs basement. he saw everyone gathered there. even jaemin and yoora.

as on cue chan locked the door.
"we wil be safe for now." he said calmly.

"we will be here until we make a plan then we can go out. yoora and jaemin be ready. we might have to give you in if its the team we expect it to be."

yoora's eyes were glowing with tears.
how could they do this to her, after all she had done?

was she not enough?

but she did everything to keep her team safe!

why would they want to give her in?

jaemin soft voice rang through her ears as she was silently crying.

"its ok."

"yoora, im sorry but we have to get out of this mess."

yoora nodded at chans words. she couldn't do anything about it.

"welcome to district 9, nct."

yoora's face fell. it was time to say goodbye.

she hugged her friends. looking back at felix.

he didnt seem like he cared. he looked uninterested.

"give us yoora and jaemin or we will turn this place into a hell whole!" taeyongs voice echoed through.

"yoora its time to go." chan said.

guess this was the end for her.

she would never be in this team ever again.

they didn't want her.

so,
she wouldn't want them.

nct was more than ready to accept yoora and treat her right.

why not take revenge?

good luck, stray kids.

a/n: such a dramatic turn oh my god.
also check my new story out.
dance the night away|| hirai momo.