b1

"i love you too."
felix pulled away in pure shock.
his eyes were glistening with tears. a bright smile was displayed on his face.
yoora smiled.
"yeah, we're friends right? i'll love you."
yoora left out a chuckle

felix's smile vanished as soon as he heard the words he never wanted to.
"we're friends right?"
the painful words of yoora didnt leave his mind.

chan soon realized their conversation. he knew it would be a good idea to cut into the awkward moment.
"haha, uhm yoora lets get your cuts cleaned up."
it was obvious chan was lying. yoora shrugged it off.

felix stood there doing nothing for awhile.
well until the silence was broken by nayeon.
"yongbok, are you sure that you're ok?"
"yes, noona. im totally fine."

well, you could for sure hear the sarcasm in his voice. felix walked away to his room. he was feeling dumb at this point.
instead of sobbing over this situation. he decided to leave it at shedding a few tears.

however, that wasn't really working well.

on the other hand nct members had found yangyang alive. but still he lost a lot of blood.
taeyong left a chuckle at yangyang when mark him and jaehyun we're finally discussing about yoora.

"yo, she's smart. i get it. but like yangyang was the dumb one here." taeyong argued. everyone seemed to agree with his words.
"bring jaemin in." taeyong said.
it was a buzzkill for the joyful environment.

jaehyun quickly stood up to find him and bring him in.
taeyong was getting impatient. after what seemed like five minutes he came back in with jaemin.

poor boy was about to have a heart attack. he had only came to this room to sign his contract. taeyong calling him seemed terrifying.

na jaemin has a bubbly personality but this time he seemed to go %100 serious.
"y-yes hyung."

oh shit. he didnt mean to stutter. as on cue mark put a hand on his back to calm him down. yeah, it worked slightly.

"you're on a mission."
"what mission?"

jaemin hadn't gone on mission since the war. he got excited once again.
"you gotta find yoora."
"hyung she's probably back at their base."

"wait. dont interrupt me."
jaemin muttered a sorry before listening again.

"you gotta seduce her somehow."

jaemins eyes widened.
"hyung she knows what i look like."
"she didnt see you since the war and you had a mask on."
"but hyung wont she understand?"

"no buts. a mission is a mission. you're a total flirt and maybe we could get good use out of that."

"she can possibly be your girlfriend."
jaehyuns words were almost like he was making fun of him. he rather was having fun.

"she's really pretty too. considering how she seduced yangyang she would be pretty good in bed." marks words weren't helpful too. jaemin cringed at marks words

"anyways your mission will start tomorrow. come back to my office after breakfast good night."

a/n: y'all: what happened to yoora did they clean her cuts?
me: this aint about her