a6

a/n: wOw i actually am active for once

the first few minutes of the war were quiet, yoora did not hear anything.
but as nct came in the building the gunshots started. yoora was waiting for the perfect time to shoot her lock of and help team.

the war did not go as planned at all. it seemed like nct was more than ready and they were not coming from one place.

nct was divided into three sub units and they were all here today. apparently their 4th one WayV could not make it since they were busy in china. it still was a disadvantage for nct because many of the members were not in just one unit.

the gunshots started to become louder. yoora knew that they were checking this floor and she was an open target. but that was not the only thing that floated in her mind. if nct had came up so early then it meant that her team was
probably falling back or couldn't supply the power to stop nct.

dream had heard about yoora, and one thing was sure dream was looking for yoora. they had just one command that was given by taeyong and that was to bring her alive.

dream tried to open the door but nothing would happen. soon they just had to give up and find taeyong.

after yoora made sure her floor was clear she checked her ammo, revised her words for every scenario and she finally shot the lock off.

the gunshots were getting lesser every second.
she saw sana and lee know triyng to shoot anyone they could find. but she also saw one thing that she never wanted to see.

sure, nct was powerful but she never thought this powerful. chan was half conscious and he was being held hostage by two dream members.

yoora made her way downstairs without being shown.
"yoora, what are you doing here!? its so dangerous!" felix whisper yelled. him and seungmin were trying to keep the team together but by the looks of it they were failing hardcore.

yoora shrugged, "doing my job."
she didn't know where this confidence was coming from but she kind of enjoyed it. like i said yoora revised her words for every scenario but this wasnt one of them.

yoora finally took the courage to get out from her hiding point. she knew what she was going to do but she also knew it was dumb.

*bang,bang,bang."
yoora shot to the air thrice,aimlessly.
jaemin and jeno dropped chan and they were making their way towards yoora like the other dream members.

"dream! step back."
taeyong called. yoora watched dream go back to their positions. everyone was watching the scene curiously.

felix knew what yoora was up to. he knew yoora learnt how nct likes fresh meat. and she was going to use that to save her team.
"shit." felix muttered under his breath.

"well, well, well who do we have here? park yoora?"
yoora shot a glare towards the older male who was walking towards her.

"yoora, no!" chans voice was very soon muffled by the dream members.

"glaring doesnt suit you honey."
"i dont care."
yoora's confidence was taking over her and she did not have a clue where all of this was coming from.

"yoora, are you fresh meat? actually you dont need to answer that. after you've killed hansol i've had an idea. i have never seen a face like yours in the mafia. or that body. do you know how much i'll gain?"
"not that i was wondering."
"oh really, because baby i'll make millions." taeyong touched one of her boobs making her look down.
"trillions.."
taeyong touched yoora's butt making her even more uncomfortable.

"dont touch me!" yoora managed to get out. she was really scared.

"oh baby, don't worry. first ill play with you. then any of my members. then the media. what
do you say?"

"leave my team alone and ill do it."
taeyong chuckled.
"yoora you dont know what you're getting into dont do this." chan said.
"leave my team alone and i'll do it!" yoora shot the ground out of anger.

"deal, princess."