a7

a/n: a fat sad chapter ahead but its not about yoora

its been days since the whole incident happened. yoora was no where to be found and stray kids had fallen powerless. which meant
yoora wouldnt be coming home any time soon.

they knew nct was getting good use of yoora. whether that would be using her body or information. chan and the rest of the team trusted her with her loyalties, that could olsa meant nct would get mad and kill her. eventually.

the past few days the mansion was unbearably quite. everywhere was clean. sure they lost many of their items but most importantly they lost an important member.

no one dared to exchange a word. felix wasn't taking all of this too well. he was overwhelmed. not to mention his forming little crush on yoora he was beating himself up over everything. if he had stopped yoora then everything would have been fine, he thought.
he also thought he wasnt powerful enough to be in mafia. he would cry himself to sleep and chan couldn't do anything but listen.

felix knew what it felt like to be held hostage. he felt so bad because yoora was probably in worse conditions.

felix remembered a promise he gave years ago. when he saw his family getting taken away in front of his eyes. he made a promise to not let anyone be in that situation.

even though its been years since that incident happened it still felt like yesterday. he promised he'd take revenge.

felix wouldnt leave his room. just silently cry until he felt a tad bit better.

felix felt like he failed. yoora was an important person in mafia, and by now everyone would know that.

chan had specifically chosen felix for yoora. not to mention the way felix looks at yoora. chan knew felix would love to socialize once again.

he was still an inexperienced teenage boy after all.

a/n: this chapters really short lol