Chapter 5: Still in love with him, Part 2

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This new you, this new dude
Don't know him, don't want to
I wish that I still knew the old him, the old you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

We had just received our wine, which was a white Pinot Grigio, and they were now serving the appetizers. Which consisted of Blue mussels with garlic. I wasn't the biggest fan of seafood so this should be great.

I sipped on the wine wanting to gulp it down to ease my mind. Everyone at the table was chatting away and having a blast. Except me, of course.

I just sat there sipping on my wine as Antonio and everyone else just laughed at some joke Antonio had said. And I'm pretty sure the joke was about me.

Antonio was very annoying. He touched me all the time. His hand never leaving my body. He was touching my leg for a while then moved it to my arm, my shoulder, my face, my hair and my back.

I felt so attacked and his touch was burning my skin. His touches made me feel sick, especially because everyone at the table could see him touching me. And there was nothing I could do to stop it.

The waiters came up to us putting down plates of blue mussels. I looked at my plate with mussels, I counted six, blue mussels. I looked at Antonio's plate and he seemed to have more mussels.

"I had them only give you six. I know you don't like seafood." He whispered kissing my temple before starting to eat his mussels. "I want you too finish all of them." he added. Saying this out loud so that the other also could hear.

"Okay, I'm gonna try. Thank you." I said quietly.

"I don't want you to try Bianca, I want you to do it."

"Yes, of course." I promised.

"Great!" Antonio said drinking from his wine.

I took one mussel and tried it. It had a weird consistence and had a little salty taste but the garlic made it taste better. I didn't like the flavor one bit. So I took a big gulp of the wine to help swallow the mussel.

I managed to do the same with the other five mussels. And when Antonio saw that I had finished everything he smiled and patted my head.

I got the urge to move my head from his hand. But I stopped myself before I'd do anything I would seriously regret.

After the appetizers, it was time for the main course. Which was Duck breast with root vegetables and a nice glass of Barolo. Which happens to be one of my favorite red wines.

I really liked the duck and almost finished everything. I was very bored since I wasn't really invited into the conversations they had. Most of it was in Italian/Sicilian.

Fun fact I'm Italian. And I don't speak Italian, wired right? And that's because I grew up in Sweden with my mom. To be honest I have no idea why I grew up in Sweden with my mom and not in Italy with both my parents.