Chapter 6: Foreplay

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter but LOOK AT THEM! They are so so so cute I'm dying and crying at the same time. And then in the music video? Kill me all over again!

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the thing
That thing right there
That's my girl, I can't share
Maybe I'm selfish, I get a little jealous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

I woke up when I felt a wave of sunlight hit the room making me put the covers over my face. I don't remember closing the curtains. So how can they be opened? Did Antonio close them? Did Antonio come home last night?

I don't know. I hope not. I hope he died last night.

NO! Gosh, that was some really dark thoughts. But I would not mind if he could die.

Gosh I'm such a horrible person!

Uhhh, I knooooow I'm the worst.

"Ms. Santapaola? You have to wake up." I heard a soft voice say. I peeked up from the covers trying to open my eyes to see who it was. I opened my eyes to see a maid standing beside my bed.

I groaned closing my eyes again.

"Nooo. I really don't want to. I'm so tired." I said turning to my side smuggling into the soft bed.

"I'm sorry Miss but Mr. Leggio is waiting for you. He wants you down for breakfast in 15 minutes." The maid softly said.

"Okay, okay. I'll go up in a bit. You can leave and I'll be ready in 15" I said turning to my back, opening my eyes.

"Okay. Well Mr. Leggio left a dress for you to wear and it's laying on the bed." The maid said before walking to the door. "Just don't be late." She said before exiting the room.

I groaned as I slowly sat up. My body was dead. It felt like I was hit by a train. Literally hit by a train.

I scrunched my face together when I looked at my bruised arms. Hit by a train... Yeah, close enough.

I carefully stood up. My body didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. So I walked over to the other side of the bed where Antonio sleeps. On the bed laid a white dress.

It was really pretty, it was a white lace dress that went down to the floor. I hurried to the closet and grabbed a white strapless brah. When I came back to the bed I took of my pajamas and put on the bra and then the dress.