Chapter Seventeen

"Well done everyone. This is the last practice before next term. I wish you all a merry Christmas and encourage you practice all I have taught you over the break." I announced to the Thunderbird quidditch team.

I had realized that as much as I begged my father to let me play, it has come to my realization that it has been too long since I had even touched a broom and I was much better at coaching than playing quidditch. It was difficult to convince them to let me coach them, but they haven't regretted allowing it.
What happened to Elizabeth? She tried to tell the head mistress that I assaulted her, but I convinced her that Elizabeth hit her head many times and probably just remembered me running to her to try to stop her fall, but I didn't make it on time.
I had joined the dueling club and brewing club and I was the best student in both of the clubs; I dont mean to brag or anything. Actually, I do. I'm the best. I've always been the best and I will always be the best.

I made my way to the common room to pack my things. I made sure every little thing was in my trunk. I changed from my uniform into black leggings and a black jean skirt with rips, a dark green long sleeved top and I pulled on my emerald green cloak that I haven't been able to wear in what felt like forever. I played with the emerald ring on my right middle finger as I walked to the washroom to collect my few toiletries. While I was in there, I fixed my high ponytail and moved the clip of my necklace to the back of my neck. I looked at the serpent pin on my cloak from when I was back at Hogwarts. After all of my studying of apparition, I knew I was ready to actually begin to practice back at the house in Ohio. I walked back to the bedroom and placed my toiletries in my trunk. I made sure my Ilvermorny wand was in the trunk and my Hogwarts wand was in my pocket.

"You understand that you can leave things here over the break? You'll be coming back to get them when you get back." Persephone told me.

"I don't need your attitude." I snapped at her.

I closed my trunk and carried it down to the lounge.

"Looking good, Snape!" A boy's voice called to me, followed by some cat calls from other boys.

I turned to see Heath Shadowend, Cullen Gnash and Kaspar Dukes approaching me.

"Good evening boys. Gnash, I see you're all cleaned up from quidditch practice. I thought that was going to be the last time I'm going to see you." I told Cullen.

"Yeah and it's probably going to be the last time you see me before your boyfriend steals you from me for dinner." He said with a smirk.

"Vexx isn't my boyfriend. He's just a boy." I told him.

"Tell that to Vexx." Heath said, making the other boys laugh.

"I know it hurts him, but he'll suck it up." I told them.

"Ouch, that's a burn!" Kaspar exclaimed, slapping Cullen's shoulder.

"So do you give your favorite quidditch students a kiss before you leave for the Christmas break?" Cullen asked, taking a step forward.

"Don't make me hex the bloody crap out of you, Gnash." I warned him, pulling out my wand from my pocket.

He threw his hands in the air and took a step back. I laughed.

"Okay, but what about a hug for your friends?" He asked.

"What friends? I only have one here and he's currently not in the room." I told him.

Kaspar announced another burn.

"Then what am I to you, Snape?" He asked me.

"I'm your coach. Bow down." I told him.