ø1

I hopped out of the car when my Mom had stopped it. I turned and looked at the house that was in front of me. "Wow" I said and my mom agreed. It was a nice house. It had a beige coloring, with white trim and dark brown roofing. I could see my little sister, Alexa, looking at me through the window. "Allie! Allie!" She cried as she ran outside. Alexa is 7, so she is pretty smart. Alicia followed her. They both attacked me and mom in a hug. "I missed you" Mom said, picking Alicia up. Just then, Dad came out and Sammy did too. "Sammy!" I screamed and hugged him. "Allie!" Sammy yelled back, hugging me. Sammy is my favorite brother. Dad walked over to Mom and gave her a kiss, gross. "Get a room" Sammy said, making us laugh. Sammy never failed to make us laugh. Dad then walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder. "Ah!" I screamed and laughed. "Allie, I have some people I want you to meet" Dad said and started walking. He walked down the road, with my tossed over his shoulder still.
After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at our destination. "Here we are" Dad said, putting me down. "The Sandlot" he finished and I looked at it. I noticed a few boys playing and I immediately noticed one who I thought was cute. He had strawberry-blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I guess Dad noticed me looking at him because he laughed and said, "Thats Timber. The kid can throw some real heat" I looked around at all the other boys, while Dad called them in. We all walked over to the dugout and my Dad started to introduce them to me. "Thats Two-Ton, D.P., Q short for IQ, Wings, Ryan, Wok and Roll, and Timber" he said and they all waved or said "hi" when Dad said their name. "Guys, this is Allie" Dad added and I waved. "She is going to play baseball with us." All the boys, except Timber, snickered. "A girl playing baseball, yeah right. Nice one Squints" Two-Ton said and all the guys, except Timber again, agreed. They kept going on and on about how girls can't play baseball. I turned to leave but Dad stopped me. "Have y'all ever heard of The Babe Jr.?" He asked and all the boys nodded. "Well thats Allie" he finished and all the boys jaws fell open. "Close your mouths, you'll get flies" I said sassily after a few minutes.