ø3

I laid in my bed and thought about what Two-Ton had said earlier. Was I really that good? I thought and shook my head. Nah, I a'int good at baseball. I turned onto my side and stared at my floor. I had just moved here too, and I already have what I can call friends. Thoughts like those ran through my head all night. I was up till around 4 am thinking those thoughts.
   "Allie" Dad knocked on my door. I looked at the clock, it read 7:30 am. I was still very tired and I guess I got no sleep. "Yes?" I questioned and as he opened my door, I tried to not look tired. "We're going to the sandlot today" He said and I smiled. Dad laughed, and told me to get dressed. He left the room and I put on whatever I could find- which was a tee-shirt, jeans and converse. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and rushed downstairs. I grabbed an apple from the bowl on the table and faced my Dad. "Ready" I stated. Mom and him kissed (gross) goodbye and left. Alicia and Alexa were still asleep, while Sammy and Alex were in their rooms doing something.
    When Dad and I arrived at the sandlot, he made me practice my batting until the boys came. Shortly after I started practicing though, all the guys came.
      We played baseball for a few hours. I was up to bat. I felt like I was going to fall and go to sleep on the ground. Timber threw the ball, and I missed it but I fell to the ground. "I don't feel to good" I muttered as Timber ran to me. "Are you alright?" He questioned as D.P gathered everyone in a circle around me. They all muttered questions, and soon enough everything went dark.