ø4

I heard the murmurs around me. I went to open my eyes but I closed them quickly from the light. I moved my hand to my face to shield the light and opened my eyes. "Guys look" someone said and pointed to me. They all turned their bodies to face my way. "Where am I? And who are you guys?" I questioned. I don't remember anything from before. "Your at your house" a tall man with black glasses on said. "And we are your friends" a short boy with strawberry-blonde hair said. I shook my head. "I don't have any friends" I said and they all looked at me confused. "Maybe she hit her head to hard when she fell" someone muttered. "Try introducing yourselves to her, maybe it will jog her memory" a short boy with dark skin, holding something said. They all went off stating their names. "One! At a time!" The boy said loudly and they all stopped talking. "Im Q, short for IQ" the guy, Q, said. "D.P" the short strawberry blonde boy, D.P., said. "Tommy" a tall boy with brown hair said. "Timber" a boy with strawberry-blonde hair and pale blue eyes said. They kept naming their names one by one and I soon remembered them all. "Oh yeah!" I said, giggling. "What happened anyway?" I then questioned and Q told me. "You needed to get sleep, Allie" Dad said with a disappointed and worried face. Sammy and Mom was there too and they looked worried also. Everyone did. "Sorry Dad" I replied. I looked over at Timber and smiled, and he smiled back. "We are just happy that your awake now" he said.