ø6

"Take me out to the ball game," I started, as I watched the fireworks go off. I had chocolate cake all over and rainbow sprinkles were in my hair. "Take me out with the crowd" Timber joined in. "Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks" by now, everyone was singing as the BOOM of the fireworks went off. We laughed and giggled the night away, and soon everyone was gone except Timber and I. He grabbed my hand and took me to the center of the sandlot. "Look, Allie, I really like you" he said and I smiled. The fireworks lit up the sky above us. "I like you too Timber" I said, and he smashed his lips to mine. My eyes went wide, in surprise but I soon closed them and kissed back. Soon, we broke the kiss and stared at the colorful fireworks that were going off. "Well so much for a night game" I muttered, realizing that it was only us at the sandlot. Timber smiled and said, "We can still play" I looked over at him like he was crazy and he pulled out a ball. I smiled and stood up, brushing the dust and dirt off me in the process. He stood up as well, and I grabbed a bat from the dugout and walked to Home Plate. Timber walked to the pitchers mound, and got ready to throw it to me. I swung the bat a couple times for practice, then got ready to bat. Timber threw the ball to me and I hit it with a CRRRRAAACK.
We watch the ball and we see it land, we also see something else land. Timber and I walked over the where the second thing landed. "Bitchin'" I said. I had busted the guts out of the ball. I was the second person in history to do something like that probably. I thought. Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez had done it when he was around our age. It was like an omen or something