ø5

It had been a few weeks since I passed out. It was now, July 4th. We always played night games, and we had to go to a fancy dinner this year. The dinner was hosted my Earl Needman, and although I didn't want to go, I had to.
I walked down to the sandlot to tell the guys about it, and as you can imagine they didn't want to go. "There will be food" I said, almost giving up. Thats when I heard everyone agree and I smiled. I had a plan to make it more fun too.
A few hours had passed, and we were all at home getting ready. I put on a light pink dress, and put my long brown hair up in a nice high ponytail. I curled the ends too. I left some hair out to frame my face, and put on very very little makeup. I grabbed my nice pair of shoes and walked back to the sandlot. We all promised to meet their and we all agreed to dress nice. I arrived a few minutes later, and shortly all the boys arrived.
We made our way down to town hall for the dinner. Once we arrived, we were in shock at how nice it looked. The hall had red white and blue streamers slightly twisted, outlining the perimeter of the room. There was tables, with red or white or blue tablecloths on them. There was a large cake- and tons of food. Two-Ton looked like he was in food heaven, I laughed slightly. I felt someone grab my hand, and take me to the dance floor. I giggled ad I realized it was Timber.
After around two hours of eating and dancing, I decided that it was time for my plan. I walked over to the food table and saw EJ get up and put his hand around my waist. I was standing in front of the giant cake, so I grabbed a piece with my hand and shoved it into EJs face. I could hear all the guys laugh. EJ, however, didn't look happy. "You got a little something- all over" I said and made a circle in the air around his face, laughing. All the other guys laughed too. "Food fight!" I heard someone yell, and I quickly grabbed EJs head and smashed it into the cake and ran. I then felt arms wrap around me, I screamed out of fright. I looked up and saw Timber, thank God it wasn't Needman. Timber and I knocked over a table and hid behind it, using the table as a shield.