Chapter Four

As I walk onto the plane I notice how nice it is. I've been in plenty of private planes in my lifetime but this one would probably be the biggest one. Although I soon realise why. 

All of the guys that were in the pub plus about 15 more are all on the plane to. They all look up at me but I keep my head down knowing that I will recognise some of them.

I am lead down the corridor and into a room. 

"Your Dad will be in that room just there" one of the guys says pointing to the room at the end of the corridor, "just say if you need anything"

I don't reply and I go lay on the bed, shutting the door behind me.

I bury my face into the pillows not wanting to think anymore. 

Knock knock

"What!" I yell not wanting to be bothered.

"Wow I'm hurt, I thought you'd be happy to see us" I would know that voice from anywhere

I turn around smiling, "Hey Losers" I say, 

"You've grown a lot " Santino says, "when I last saw you you were just a little kid" he says and ruffles my hair making it messy. He comes and sits next to me on the bed.

"Yeah you look different to" I say chuckling. When I last saw them they were just 12 years old and were spindly teenagers, now they are both muscly and any other girl would of found them cute. But not me of course  because they are practically my brothers. I grew up with them because they are my Dads best friends kids, their twins.

"How are you?" Alessandro says sitting on the other side of me than Santino facing me. When Alessandro says 'how are you' he actually means it and wants an answer which is very different to most people.

"Well you know, Iv'e been better" I say chuckling. 

They stay quiet then after a while Alessandro talks

"He missed you and even though you can't see it he does love you" 

"I hate him"  I reply coldly

"Amelia-" Santino starts but I cut him off

"It's Lia now" 

I started getting called Lia when I ran away because it was kind of like an escape from the life I had been living. 

"Fine, but you need to cut him some slack he-"

But again I cut him off 

"Cut him some slack! You have seriously got to be kidding me! He comes into my life disturbing everything and taking me away from everyone I know and your telling me to cut him some slack!" I pause fuming, Alessandro goes to talk but instead I yell, "Get out" and roll back onto my stomach so they can't see my face.

"Amelia" Alessandro says quietly

"Go!" I scream back although its muffled by the pillows

I feel the bed move and I hear the door shut. I can't believe they can side with my father. They have changed so much, its like I don't even know them anymore. But one person I know who will always side with me will be Matteo. 

Matteo was my personal bodyguard growing up for whenever I went anywhere in public, he always treated me like his little girl which I loved because my Dad was always busy. Now he'll be 30, he has heaps of tattoos and is super muscly, well at least he was, I of course haven't seen him in 5 years. He has 2 kids, Jamie and Jasper, but thinking of it right now he could have more. Jamie was just 3 when I left and Jasper was 5. 

Wait, where is he? He would of defiantly been here if he could have been, so where is he? I get up off the bed. I'm not sure whether I should go ask or not, he might be on the plane and so I could talk to him which would make me feel WAY better. But on the other hand I don't want to have to talk to anyone else. The plane took off just then and so I went to sit back not the bed. 

After about 10 minutes I walk out into the corridor and down into one of the seating areas. There is about 5 guys sitting there but I can't remember who they are so I carry on walking, I walk past some bathrooms and then into more seating area. I see Leo and some guy and go to sit next to Leo.

"Hey" he says looking up from his phone 

"Where's Matteo?" I'm still not happy enough to reply with a hey 

A guy who is sitting directly in front of me looks at Leo alarmingly and then quickly down to is phone again. 

"Um, you should probably ask your Dad about that" Leo answers awkwardly 

"Why" 

"Uh, just ask him I don't really know anything about it" Liar  

I turn my attention to the guy sitting in the seat infant of me. 

"Where's Matteo" 

He looks up from his phone, looks at me then over to Leo then to me again

"You should ask your Dad"

"But I'm asking you and I know you know." I say not breaking eye contact. He's about 18 probably and has black hair with a couple of tattoos.

The guy gulps 

"Just ask your Dad Amelia" Leo says to me trying to save his friend 

"It's Lia and no because I'm asking him. Well!?"

"He's in America, in prison" the guy says and I know he wishes it wasn't him that told me 

"Lucas!" Leo yells at him

"What!" I yell, "Why the fuck is he in prison!" My Dad is the leader of the Mafia, if he wants  to keep someone out of prison he can, even in America.

"Lia, you should talk about this to your Dad" Leo says and its clear in his voice he's worried I'll do something I shouldn't, probably like trying to attack him again or something, I mean it had crossed my mind.

"Why the fuck is Matteo in prison" I say slowly clenching my fists looking Leo in the eyes

"Your Dad was angry about you running away and so he must of thought Matteo had helped you or something" Leo says averting my gaze

"I will fucking kill him" I say and get up walking back towards the way I came.