Rampo X Reader [A kiss to cure your pain]

Warning: Contain some angst. So read it on your own risks. And one more thing this story might be a little longer. So, I'm sorry (not sorry).

The rain of Flower petals were falling down everywhere in Yokohama city which is where the crime scene took place. The city is full of chaos, the buildings were destroy, and half of this city were destroyed by you.

Your ability is Demon rain of flower petals. This ability might be as beautiful as the Sakura flower yet it's deadly poisoned. These flower petals of yours will eventually destroy everything that it landed on. And it kill all the people with the poison in it.

"What the hell is happening?" That blonde haired guy yell out as soon as he arrived at the crime scene all by himself. "You monster!" He yelled at you and he took out his book and pen and then he activated his ability. "Huh? Think that this useless ability of
yours will defeated mine?" You said with a mocking tone.

"Stop dreaming and go back to sleep!!" You evilly laugh at him as you through your rain flower petals toward him which he dodged some of it yet he still get poisoned by it. "Huh? Still want to fight?" you laugh again"You won't get away from it." He got up with his hands and legs cover with blood. The blood is coming from his mouth because of the poison is starting to burst out into his body yet he still keep on going.

"I might not defeated you but....... some one else can." He said with a full confidence. "Humm.... I wonder whose that person is?" You make question pose as if you're thinking about something. "And That's person is ME" someone yell from the above. You look up and saw a young boy with his tiger arms and legs jumping off from the building.

You didn't expect that to happen so you got hit by the member of The Armed Detective Agency. The boy with the tiger hands got up as soon as he hit you with his strong fists and ran to that blonde haired guy. "Are you okay Kunikida-San?" He tried to help Kunikida up. "Atsushi....go and tell Dazai to—" He tried to talk to that boy but fail miserably. Atsushi on the other hand was trying to get a hold of Kunikida when suddenly he heard your voice

" You think you could get away with it just because you got to hit me?" You get up from your back and stand up looking up to that were tiger boy. "You monster!! You destroyed human's life and this city. Are you that crazy??" The tiger boy ran up to you quickly and grip you by your collar up in the air.

"So what? If I'm crazy it's also none of your business." You smirk at him. Atsushi couldn't help it anymore, he punch you on your right cheek which cause you to bleed at the edge of your lips. "Tch, This is all you get?" You mocked him which only caused him to be more furious than himself right now. He punched back and forth until he out of power.

You fall down on your knee after getting beaten by the tiger boy. "Are you done?" You asked while looking down on the ground. "You—. Are you out of your mind?" Atsushi was surprise by your sudden question.

"If you're done, then it's my turn to play." You took out your one and only weapon that you kept within you. The rose of winter (Camellia Japonica ) it's the flower that represents death and sorrows. You always use it when you have no choice left when your opponent is twice better than you.

You aim your flower directly to him and it stabbed him on his chest. He fall on to the ground while gripping tightly on his wound."Seem like you have only 1 hour left before you both die. Just sit nicely and hoping for your little friend to come and help. Now I only have to find that Dazai guy."

"You won't find him anywhere. You wicked witch!!" That Kunikida guy said with his painful voice. "Oh, just wait till I find him and you'll get to taste one of my best flower petals ever." You said to him as you lift the blonde haired guy's chin up to look at you. "Now just go back to your little slumber!!". And they both pass out.

After 20 minutes later.
You were standing in front of the two men that were tied up by the rope. They were still in their slumber. The moment when their members arrive to recuse them, it will be too late for them because they will die eventually in front of their eyes.

Just the thought of their members face reacting to them that were dying painfully make you feel more excited and thrilled in you. "Just wait, when they arrived they will get to taste the pain of losing their little friends." You chuckle at yourself.

"Release them now." Someone shout behind you as you heard the door burst open. "Seem like you finally come, Dazai." You turn around and saw him standing with his teammates. "What do you want from us?" A girl with short hair ask you.

"What I want? Well, I want to see your little friends here die miserably in pain full of sorrow." You gave your perfect grin to them. "When did you kill innocents people like them, [Y/n]?" The man with his hat on his head spoke loudly to you.

You were surprise by his statement. "How did you know me?" You look at him sharply. "How did I know you is not even matter right now, just released them please . I know you won't kill them. I know that deep down inside your heart there's still some part of you that still kind and soft." He spoke to you with a manly and calm voice.

"Who are you? Just tell what's your intention of doing right now. Are you trying to impressed me?" You scoffed at him. "Don't you remember me? I'm Ranpo, your little detective boy?"So, you finally come, Rampo. Finally you got to taste what I felt like when you left me in dark all by myself. You thought.

"Tch tch who is even that boy? All I know is that someone that I USED to trust the most was suddenly disappeared without any trace LEAVING me behind for so MANY years while I was deeply in pain and need him the most. And today I'm going to repay him by killing his friends. Just for him to know how painful it is when you lose someone you love and trust the most." You yell out to him.

"But—" Rampo got cut out by Yosano. "Cut the crap already. We're here to recuse them not to have a conversation with her." Then she jumped up swing her mega sword to you but you dodge it. You kicked her sword out from her hand and grape her her neck.

You pushed her toward her teammates back. "Let's just released them and have some proper talk." Dazai said to you with his calm voice. He walk toward you step by step.

"One more step, and they will die here right now." You demanded him. "Oh, I thought we still have 30 minutes left." You suddenly chuckles at his statement. "For a little information, my ability can control the poison inside them. So if you made one wrong move then they'll die."

"Ok ok, I will back off. But first, look behind you" You were confused by him. What's a cunning man. You thought inside your mind. "What's your trick this time?" You sneered at him. "Nope, no more trick but you can look behind you."

With so much curios in your mind. You turned around and you regret it. The moment you turned around, Rampo instantly hug you and kiss you on your lips. He kiss you with full of passion that it made your mind clear up everything. All you could things was he's right here with me.

You couldn't resist it anymore so you kiss him back. About a few seconds later you pulled away from him. "You—how did you." Then you got cut by him. "I'm sorry Y/n, I regretted it for leaving you just so I could become a world best detective. I was so selfish, I was so greedy. I regretted it so much. I have been looking for you for so many years but it's no use and now I finally meet you. And you have change so much. But I still love you. I love you so much that everyday after I left you I felt like I have no soul inside this body."

You suddenly bursted out into tears for a bit. "You're so selfish man. Can't believe you could do such thing." You spoke out to in an angry sad voice and he hug you to comfort you. "Hit me as much as you want but I still love you." You cried while hitting him.

"Hey there love birds, I think it's about time to cure some victim here." Dazai shout out. You look at him and back to Ranpo. "Please save them." You sigh out and went down to Dazai and give him your antidote. It's can only cure with this.

"And Y/n-Chan from now on. You're going to be with me be forever till we die."

"Me too Rampo-San. You're mine."
_________________________The end__________________>\\\<__

So guys, I know that the ending doesn't make any sense but I just want to end thing quickly here because I don't want to keep you guy waiting. So you guys can made up something else in your mind for the ending part. Okay?. So thank you so much for reading.