Dazai X Readers [ Gone wrong ]

"DAZAAAIIII!!" You shoutout his name from downstairs to woke him up from his slumber. You storm up to his room and roughly pulled up his blanket which made him roll of the bed and fell on the floor. You heard a whining came from the side of the which alerted you that he finally up.

"Would you please get up, hunii. You don't want me to be super kind to you.Would you?" Your creep up a smile which shown your irritating expression. As soon as he heard that he quickly got up and walked to you. He hugged you and tried to give you a kiss. You push his face in disgust. "Eww...go brush your teeth."

"I'll be waiting downstairs." And you quickly went downstairs while holding back your laugh. Not soon after you step into the kitchen, you heard the sound of bucket falling on someone's head. You burst out laughing at the sleepy man that was soaked. You heard foot steps of him walking down the stairs slowly toward you.

"Why did you do this?" The brown haired man with his hair soaked up and his shirt was wet which made it almost see through asked you. You swiftly turned around and unexpectedly you were stunned by his presence. His wetted hair and his smoking eyes that was just awaken made him looked more handsome than the usual handsome himself not to mention he look hotter than the sun.

You planned to make him look bad in his morning, but it's turned out that it only went out off your plan. Your face heated up from the sight of him standing in front of you with his soaked hair and almost half naked. "[Y/n]-Chan, I'm asking you." His voice turned you back to the reality from your daydream.

After you realize everything, you saw yourself was trapped by him. You were pinned on the wall with his arm on your right side. His face was near your face which you could felt his breathing. Nooo!! Play it cool [Y/n]. You shouldn't fall for that.

"Eww.......go away you stinky skunk." You realized that he haven't brush his teeth you push his face off with your hands covered his mouth. He were quite shock and didn't expect that to happen. Well, I dind't expect that. Dazai thought to himself.

"Go and get yourself done." You push him to the bathroom. You shut the door and quickly leave to the living room. "Well, I almost felt for it." You sigh in relief. Then an idea pop up in to your head. You smirked at your little plan and went to the kitchen to operated your plan.

"Sooo, Dazai. Are you going to work today?" You asked him as you place his breakfast in front of him. "Of course I do. Crimes happen everyday even on Sunday." He replied back which munching his food. "Thank for the breakfast. I'll try to come back early." He patted your head before he went off to work.

In the evening

The sun was getting to set and the man you have been waiting hasn't arrived home yet. The clock's hand pointed at exactly 6 which shown it's almost time for him to come back. You got off from the sofa and went into the kitchen to made something for him.

"[Y/n]-Chan, I'm back." The manly voice called out for your name that was busy preparing something. "Coming." You replied back and quickly hide something in the fridge. "Seem like you come back early today." You greeted him. "What? So you don't like it when your boyfriend come back early or you're doing something behind my back." He leaned his face closed to you which made you back off.

"N-No. why would I do that?" You stumble back and shuttered a bit while answered him. "But I prepare something for you this evening. Shall we watch a movie. I prepared some popcorn and some coke for both of us." You asked him while he took off his coat and hang it on the hanger.

"Okay, What kind of movie." He unbutton his collar button and loosen his tie. "Well, let's watch (Your favorite movie/anime.)" "Okay, I'll prepared the movie and you get the snack." He quickly agreed to you. You went into the kitchen and made some popcorn for him and you. You sneakily put soy sauce into his bottle of coke and went into the living room. Ahh....almost forgot something.

Half way through the movie, both of you seem to enjoy the movie together very well. Until, he said. "[Y/n]-Chan can you give the coke." You turn to the other side and gave him the coke. You slowly move away from him little by little without letting him notice.

He opened the coke and took a big gulp out of it. After he tasted the sauce he throw it out in disgust. You laughed at his face and expression he made. It's so priceless. "[Y/n]-Chan, you seem to be so naughty these few days, huh?" He looked at with an irritated expression.

"Hahaha....you should've seen your face..haha...it's soo pricey." You laugh like an Manic and shed some tears. Without realizing, he hovered above you and pinned you down on the sofa with his two arms. "Time for your punishment. This time you can't escape." He smirked at your worried expression.

"D-Dazai, we can talk this o-out. O-okay?" You awkwardly laugh and tried to find a way to run. You tried to find something near the sofa and finally you got it. "Try to find this." Dazai pulled out a controller that you were trying to find. "You can't have it, only if you obey me." He waved the controller in the air.

Well, I got no choice. "Fine, What is it?" You pouted and wait for his order. "Try to impress me with your kissing skill." You widen your eyes at his order. "No way I would do that." You looked at him shockingly. "Oh, then you stay still and I'll do whatever I want on you."

"That's even worst." You complained back to him. "Well, you only got 2 options, 1. To kiss me or 2. Let me do it instead." He smirked at you arrogantly yet it made him looked kind of handsome. "Ugh....fine. I'll do it." You slowly crawl your way over to him. Since he already put his legs on the sofa, you only have to push down his upper part. You tried to made the atmosphere around you become intense.

After pinned him down, you tried to seduce him and started to lean into him slowly while trying to grabbed the controller. You kissed him deeply and act like you closed your eyes. You slowly slipped your hand into his big hand and you succeeded it. Yess, got it. After you got the controller you quickly broke the kiss and stood up.

"W-Wait you haven't done your business yet." Dazai sat up and look at you. "Sorry, no can do." You taped on button on the controller and then a bunch of puppies came out of no where. "W-Wait where are t-these creatures come from." Dazai freak out and quickly put his legs on the sofa.

"Haha, Got you." You stood there and look at the man that was freaking out because of the cute puppies. Since you stood not quite far away from him, he took the chance and snatch away the controller with just a quick wave. Oh no.

You tried to take the controller but fail since he is taller than you. "Curse you short legs." You shout in frustration. Then he crush the controller in his hand. You were supper shocked. Welll, I'm doomed to dead now. You tried to run away but it's too late he already lifted you up in a bride style in his arms. "This is the last time, now you're reaching my limit too much. It's seem like I need to punish you quite hard." He smirked at you and carried upstairs. This have gone too far, it's gone out off plan. It's sooo wrong. You nervously bite your nail while thinking away to get out.

"Wait w-what are you doing?" You asked him with a trembling voice while pinching his arms. "Too our room."  "W-What for?" You didn't dare to look at his face directly."For your punishment of course. It won't be that bad." You suddenly blushed at his statement, since you knew what he is going to do. And slowly he went into the room and slammed the door shut.

___________________________The end_____________________

Of course that is the end. I'm not going to write any smut for those who are dirty minded. I know you'll hate me for that. But thank you for your reading..  AND THANK YOU FOR 1K READERS. LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️