Atsushi X Reader [Secret letter] Part 2

Note: This is going to be the last part of "Secret letter" story.

Right now Atsushi was at lost of words. He could only sit still like a statue. Not even moving a muscle, the only thing he could do was sitting on the chair in front of senior, and listen to what he have done. 

30 minutes ago
"Hello to you too Atsushi". Atsushi suddenly got a goosebumps that it ran down to his spine. He was trembling from his head down to his toes. He gulped down through his throat and trying to speak something back to another person in the other line.

"Kunikida-San please listen. I-I.." Before he could utter another word, his senior Kunikida suddenly articulate to him with so much anger in his tone. "COME BACK RIGHT NOW YOU WERE TIGER. YOU MIGHT DON'T WANT ME TO COME TO PICK YOU UP DON'T YOU?"

The boy suddenly felt his hand shaking thoroughly that he feared of what will happen to him next. What's have I done in my past life?? He whined out in his mind pitying himself. "Sorry, Kunikida-San." He said to his senior with a trembling voice.

"AND YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP THERE??BRING YOUR A** BACK HERE IN 10 MINUTES OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE WITHOUT ANY TRACE, I PROMISED." Kunikida  couldn't control his anger anymore. He vended his anger to his subordinate. And he hung up, not letting Atsushi explained anything to him.

And Atsushi, on the other hand was running crazily  back to his work place. I'm so deadddd!! How come I didn't notice that time flew so fast!! Damn it!! Everything is so screw. He thought while he was running through the crowd.

As soon as he reached the quarter, he was welcomed by his senior, Kunikida. "HOW COME YOU ARE SO CARELESS, HUH? I TOLD YOU TO GET BACK BY 7. AND NOW YOU'RE 30 MINUTES LATE. YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE TARGET OF THE PORT MAFIA, AND YOU'RE CARELESSLY GONE FOR 30 MINUTES LATE.?"

Back to the present time

"What an exhausting day, huh? Atsushi-kun" Dazai came out to his subordinate with a smiling face. "Oh, how I wish I would disappear from this world." Atsushi reply to his senior while his face was on the desk. He let out a big sigh. He was so exhausted from sitting like a statue for hours just to listen to his senior Kunikida.

"That's great Atsushi-kun, you can do a double suicide with me.." Dazai enthusiastically jumped up in excitement, but eventually calm down. "But only if you're a beautiful girl, with an elegant eyes. And you got nothing...how disappointed." He pouted and act as if he was disappointed in his subordinate.

"Dazai-San you're not helping anything." He looked at Dazai with a blank expression. Sometimes he wonders what in the world is going on inside his senior's mind. Sometimes Dazai would did this and not even for split of second he changed his faster than the lighting.

"Well, yeah. Seem like you're really didn't know what to do next, huh? Oh wait.......I found this book on your desk. The Lucuna" He pull out the book and showed it to Atsushi. "It's kind of familiar to me....hmmmm where did I heard about it before?" Dazai put his hand and his head thinking hardly.

About a-few minutes later he snapped his finger in a sign of realization. "Ah.....Now I know it. It's the café that has the same name as this book. I used to go there when I read that 'nightmare catcher' book. It's a pretty good spot to relax and have some tea."

Atsushi sat up straightly and looked at his senior that was standing near his desk. He suddenly got curious and suspected his senior, Dazai. This is the first time ever that he suspected the one that help him and support him. "Dazai-San?? Do you.....might...have.—" he suddenly got cut out. "Might have known the owner of the nightmare catcher? Is that what you're going to ask me?"