Rampo X Reader [She's my doctor!!]

Being a doctor is not an easy job to work. It's a tough job to handle especially when it come to patients. Some of them is quite hard to control and convince but it's not like every patients are the same. Moreover, they had a tough time to handle their paperwork and their patients at the same time.

Since you were wearing the doctor coat and your shirt is a cuffed sleeve you felt quite hot. You took off your coat and hang it on the wall hanger in your office. You rolled up your sleeves up into a 3/4 sleeves.

It's break time for the doctor in this hours. But during this hour it more likely a work time for you instead because you had more job to do after your shift.

You were preparing your paperwork in your office's desk. After you finished treating your last patients you had to prepared all these folder, paperworks and write some report about your patient's condition to the hospital administrator.

"[Y/n]-sama, you have a guest." Your assistant came into your office and informed you. Who would visit me at this hour? It's break time isn't it. "Tell them I'll come soon." You replied back without turning your head to her. "But..." She was about to said something but stop immediately.

You heard your door closed and you assumed that she went to tell your guest about your situation. "Now time to finish all of these piles of paper." You were a bout to take the pen that was in the pen holder, but you felt another hand touched your hand.

It was a man hand. You froze in shock and you felt someone breathing near your ears. Since there's a mirror near your side you could see that person's reflection from it. "[Y/n-Chan, I'm hurt."

He whined out as he put his chin on your shoulder and leaned into your neck. You sigh out in disbelief. "Rampo-San, this is the 5th times you came into my office." You said it bluntly without looking at him.

He lifted his head up and he held a few strains of your hair and bring it to his nose. He smelled the scent of your hair. "[Y/n]-Chan why are you using my shampoo?" He looked at you through the mirror and smirked at you. "I-I ran out of shampoo, so I used your shampoo." You quickly responsed and turn your attention back to your work.

Well, the truth is that you weren't running out of shampoo, it's just that I love the scent of his shampoo so much. Mainly, because of the scent of the fresh and sweet scent but not too overpowering it's suit my taste better than my own shampoo. You tried to avoid his intense gaze that was starring at you from your back. "[Y/n]-Chan you know you can't keep it hidden from me."

He lowered his face in front of you but he still got that smirk on his face. He winked at you in a teasing way. Your heart suddenly skipped a beat, you quickly turned away again. You cleared your throat. "Ahem....Rampo-San this is a hospital not a place for you to do whatever you want."

"Oh really? But I got injured and you haven't treat your patient yet. Isn't this your job, is to treat your patient injury and sickness, [Y/n]-sensei?" [Note: in Japan they call both teacher and doctor as sensei.]

He put on his innocent act and tried to pleaded you. It not like you didn't want to help him or anything but it's just that you like to keep your job and your personal life apart. So that's why you didn't like it quite much when your Fiancé, Rampo came to visit your office dozen of time. Yes, he's your fiancé.

You all might wonder when did you both got engaged. Well, to answered that it's quite complex to explain but to keep it's short and easy. You both met each other 7 years ago. When he was 20 you were only 18 back then. After a few years of interacting with each other you both admitted to one another that you and him had feeling for each other.