Goodbye Letter?? [Must read]

As you can see with the tittle. I hope you guys at least read this one last letter.

"Twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine..........THIRTY. Yessssss...Finally... It's time to announce it." I cleared my throat. "Ahemmm.....
, give me the paper please."

"Aheemmmm......Today I hear by to announce you (all) a very important event.."

"The author of this book is really grateful for those of you guys reading her story, even though she a lazy author, but when it's come to you guys, she would do anything for you. Tch...Tch.....Really? AUTHORR!!

And the author on another hand really didn't care much about her, because she's too busy searching for her idea inside her crazy mind.

[Y/n]: Author if you don't say anything I won't let you write any story with my character again.
Author: How dare you threaten me? You should me grateful that you got all the guys you want. And I wrote it a happy ending for you too. Geez if you don't like it then I would like have them for myself.
[Y/n]: Fine Fine you win. Actually, the first chapter is making me crazy all over the place. That's stupid dentist shouldn't have told me sooner. Hmmm....
Author: Yeah, it's because you're too careless -.-
[Y/n]: Anyway author? What's story are you going write next?
Author: Mmm....don't know too ;)
[Y/n]: Gimme a gooooddd one please ;).
Author: Nah, I felt kind of regret of writing You with all the Handsome Characters T.T
I should have wrote you ended up being single instead.

THE END

THE END