Atsushi X Readers [Meeting up]

"Here's your drink, [Y/n]-kun." Atsushi handed you a hot cup of cappuccino with a warm smile. You thanked him for the drink. "Thank Atsushi-kun. I owe you one." You smiled at him and turned back to do your work. You were so focused on your work that you didn't notice someone was gazing you from a far.

"Psst.....Psst..Atsushi." Dazai whispered shout at the daydream Atsushi. He had been looking at you from his desk for like decade. He didn't notice that his mentor was calling him out for several times until you turned your head to his side which made him flinched with your sudden stare. He quickly turn his face to his desk to hide his tomato face.

"Dazai-San? Are you calling for Atsushi?" You asked to Dazai that had been calling Atsushi. You heard him 'whispered' Atsushi several times so you quite curious why he didn't stop calling Atsushi. "Heh? Y-you called m-me?" Atsushi straighten up his back and looked at Dazai that had been standing next to him the whole time. "S-sorry Dazai-San, I-i was q-quite busy.." Dazai smirk playfully as he knew what his subordinate was thinking.

"What's busy? I thought today you don't have any report to do, due to Kunikida busy schedule today so you don't have anything to do. Huh? So what were you busy doing?" Dazai teased him while taking a small glance at you on the other hand that was still focus on your work. "I'm..." Atsushi looked down as he tried to come up with some excuses but gave up in the end cause he knew that once he got caught by his mentor there's nothing he can hide.

"Asshh.....this is quite irritating. I'm going to be old soon. Let's me help you to get yourself a girl." Dazai stretched his back and his arms as he thought about something, while Atsushi was still daydreaming about you. "ATSUSHI-KUN" Dazai suddenly shouted out for Atsushi which made him fell down from his chair. You heard a loud thud on the ground so you turned to see Atsushi was on the floor while rubbing his back.

You chuckled at him and turned back to your work. "W-What is it Dazai-kun?" Atsushi looked at Dazai. He felt vageuly embarrassed by the fact that you saw him in this embarrassing situation of him. He stood up quickly and looked at Dazai. "Atsushi, how long have you been here in ADA?" Dazai questioned while reading his book. "Erm....I don't know as long as I remembered. And what are you reading?"

"Oh just the usual book. The Complete Guid to Suicide. BUT NOT TODAY BOY. I'm going to tutoring you to be romantic just like me. How to get a girl to do a double— Ahem....I mean to get a girl to date you." Dazai winked at the confused Atsushi that got a blank expression all over his face. He couldn't believe that this man in front of him is actually older than him and also his mentor.

"Come on let's go. I'll give you some good trick." Dazai dragged Atsushi along with him outside the room leaving you all alone. You looked at them weirdly because you still didn't get use to it quite much since you had been here for the first time and only 5 months. But you still adjusted yourself well around everyone in the agency. They are very nice especially Atsushi.

He sometimes bought your morning coffee or sometimes he bought some snack for you. You kind of happy when he did something like that. You felt happy around him. You do had some feeling for him. Somehow you didn't feel ready to be in the relationship.

After about 2 hours you received a message from Atsushi. He asked you to meet him at the XXX park at 7. "Why at 7? Not to mention it's fall season." You want to disagree with him cause you easily got sick during this period of time in fall. But you couldn't reject him so you agree to his message and went back to work. Since you finished work early today you went home to pick out some comfortable clothes to met up with Atsushi.

"Maybe I'll bring my coat with me and a scarf." You changed into a plain long sleeves shirt and a thick knitted coat with skinny pants. You put your scarf around your neck and went to the location where Atsushi sent to you. "Wow, there are many people here." You arrived at the park and then you got another message from him. "Walked straight on your left and walked through that bushes."