Confession (Part Three)

"Y-yes a mark. That way, no man will ever look at you and want to take you away from us." Venom explained, making it sound practical as he said it. You thought for a moment, thinking about how big his fangs were and how deep he would cut your skin. You shuddered and shook your head violently. "N-no! I-I mean a mark? That's crazy Venom! I don't want you to hurt me..." You bit your lip, seeing Venom's confidence diminish the more you spoke. You looked down at your hands and rubbed your neck, not knowing if this was going to go over well. "(Y/n)...do you trust us?" Venom asked, breaking the silence. "V-Venom it's not a matter of whether I trust you or not, it's you killing me or popping a vital blood vessel." "So, trust?" Venom asked, getting down to the point. You sighed and rubbed your neck, not wanting to argue with him. Venom groaned and flipped his tongue out, licking your neck. "You don't have to agree if you do not want to, we understand. It is only natural that you do not want to..." You blushed and groaned, pushing his tongue away. "Stop making me feel guilty! It's working!" You growled, making him grin as he leaned in closer to your face. "Oh? Is that so? So, you're telling us if we make you feel guilty, we'll get what we want?" Your face grew pale and you stuttered, not wanting to say yes but if you said no you would still get the guilt trip. "Ugh...y-yes..." You answered, figuring there was no way out of this. Venom chuckled and licked your cheek, making you blush. "Do not worry, we will not do that to you." He said, taking his tongue away. You rubbed his saliva off your neck, and you sighed, shaking your head. "Ok...you can give me a mark, but no hickeys!" You growled. Venom grinned, and leaned into your face, nibbling on your cheek. "H-hey! Did you hear me?!" You asked, pushing him away, blushing. "Yes, we do not like to give hickeys anyway. We like to give marks, deep and penetrating marks that draw forth blood." You crossed your arms and pouted. "No blood either." You snapped. "We won't, we love you, (Y/n). I would never hurt you on purpose, unless I had your consent." He explained, making you feel better. You nodded and fiddled with your thumbs. "S-so ugh...how do we do this?" You asked. "Well, first, you take your shirt off." He instructed you. You blushed and threw your arms to the side, showing how upset you were. Venom leaned his head back as you got closer into his face. "No way in hell!" You sat down and crossed your arms, facing away from Venom. Venom snickered and felt you slowly give into his desires. "Gurgh! I'm not breaking Venom!" You lied as your body urged you to take your shirt off. Venom waited patiently for your mind to take control of you, and soon enough, he found a shirt fly into his face. "Th-there...now do it..." You shuddered, rubbing your arms trying to keep warm. Venom ripped your shirt off his face and saw you, with only a bra on, which made his own imagination of your body seem like nothing compared to the real thing. Venom kept himself under control, telling himself this was only going to be a mark and nothing more. He slurped his tongue back in and chuckled, approaching you from behind. "Your skin looks so delicious..." He teased but was soon cut off by the sound of your chattering teeth, which you couldn't control. "Y-yeah? S-s-so w-w-what?" It was hard to talk with your teeth chattering like this, it made you sound like an idiot. It's not like you could have done anything to stop this, you were cold. Venom wrapped his claws around your shoulders, drawing you closer to him, exposing you to his body warmth. You could feel your back pressed against his chest, which was like bedrock compared to Eddie's. "You're cold, let us keep you warm." He said, wrapping his arms around you. You blushed and looked up to him, seeing his glowing white eyes. You looked down at your feet and bit your lip, wanting to begin. "Venom, can we please start?" You asked, now growing eager yourself. Venom didn't respond at first, teasing you on purpose. "Hmm? Did you say something?" He asked, clearly knowing what you asked. "Please, let's do it already." You groaned, becoming impatient. Venom chuckled softly and rested his head on your shoulder, sticking his tongue out. "You sure you want this, (Y/n)? I'll give you one more chance to back down." You moaned and rubbed your arms, feeling chilly. "Venom, please." You begged him. "Alright, alright, sit still now, this might pinch a bit." He warned, hooking his finger around your bra string. You yelped and thrashed around in alarm. "Why are you trying to pull my bra off!?" You screamed. "We are not, your bra strap is in the way." He explained, turning you back around. You didn't want to admit that he was right, but you said ok and he slowly opened his mouth. You could hear the saliva splitting apart as his long jaw cracked open. You held your breath and grew tight, which Venom knew was bad to do when he was going to do this. He closed his mouth and licked your face. "Relax, if you get to tight, we might end up popping a blood vessel." You growled and scowled at him. "Relax? You're not the one being bitten." You spat. "(Y/n), do you trust me?" You lost all your anger and sighed, holding your head down. "Y-yes..." You dropped your shoulder's, relaxing them and you exhaled. "Do it." You said. Venom opened his mouth and rested his fangs down on your skin, letting you feel where he would be implanting the mark. He was going to bite you on your left shoulder, perhaps, a signature mark for Venom. To your surprise his mouth was huge, his fangs came near your breasts, that's how big his mouth was. He reached about half way down your back and half way down past your collar bone. "Ready?" He asked you. You relaxed and nodded. Venom slowly drove his fangs into you, making you cringe and dig your fingers into the sheets, pulling them in towards you. You growled, clenching your teeth down, holding back a scream. You tried to arch forward but Venom held your firm, not wanting to hurt you. You gasped, not used to the pain of a thousand little and big needles alike being pushed through your skin. Venom stopped, knowing that you needed a break. You were sweating all over, not sure if you should look at this in a good or bad way. Venom licked your back, causing you to groan. "Venom..." "Almost done..." He said. After a while of resting you suddenly felt the pain again. You gasped, feeling Venom biting down harder. You growled and fought through the pain, allowing Venom to make his mark. Once he hit the point where he couldn't go any deeper, he extracted his fangs out of you and you fell forward, breathing sharply. You could see your blood staining the white sheets as your sweat stained your body in succulent moisture. Venom purred, getting on top of you and nibbling on your ear, trying to get you hotter than you were. "Well done (Y/n), you are now marked with the covenant of Venom. You will now and forever be ours." He huskily whispered into your ear as he kissed you on the cheek, cutting your skin open. You smiled weakly and licked his face, teasing him. He chuckled and licked your face, becoming playful. "Oh? Does my (Y/n) want to play a game of fetch?" You smiled and closed your eyes, wanting to sleep. "Maybe tomorrow...I'm...tired." You passed out with that and Venom smiled, picking you up. He set you at the top of your bed, looking at the mark on you. Your blood leaked out of the bullet sized wounds and he licked them clean, until they stopped bleeding. He covered you with the bed sheets and nuzzled against you, wrapping his arm around you. "Goodnight (Y/n)." He said, closing his eyes, going to sleep with you tightly hugged against his body.