CHAPTER 1

~2 years ago~

 Irene walk inside the apartment building greet by the guard as her hands full of foods and drink. She wait inside the elevator as it stop on the chose floor. She walk out and goes toward her brother apartment. She use the duplicate key that he gave her and open the door while balancing all the foods.

 Michael was studying the pattern of the prison structure not noticing his sister presence until she speak.

 "I brought you coffee and pizzas." The girl speak as she put it on the table.

 The man glance and flash her tired smile. "Thanks Ren. I appreciate it."

 The girl walk around seeing the pattern of plan on the wall while memorise it. Her memory are better than Michael making her be able to un-humanly memories it in short time.

 "Don't." Michael warn his sister but she just keep focusing on the plan. He sigh. "Ren, please."

 "Please what Mike." She taunt.

 "You should even be here. It'll put you in danger, you should know that." He tried to reason her.

 "I know I just don't care."

 "Ren, he my brother-"

 "He my brother too. I know that you did all these because you felt guilty for not even answering his phone or try to understand him. But you can't. Think of the possibility that this all could be wrong."

 Michael stand up and walk to her. "You don't have to worry. I got this. All of it. You just have to trust me okay?"

 Irene sigh. "I trust you with even my life. But I didn't trust is the world, the time, the possibility, people. Think about it."

 The man rub his face. "I understand you worried, but I can't have Linc be punished with the crime he didn't committee."

 "I also know that, but there should be other way to do it."

 "There aren't other ways. We try it all remember. This is the only way that it could be done."

 "Then how about me, am I going to lose you too? Are you going to leave me again?"

 "I'm not leaving you, I never was. I just want us all to be together again that's all."

 Irene on the verge of tears along with Michael. They hug each other in comfort, knowing that they won't probably be able to in few days from now.

 "I love you Ren." Michael whisper kissing her head.

 "I love you too." She wipe away her tears with her sleeves. "How the design going on?"

 "I don't. You tell me, you the designer not me."

 The girl chuckle. "You bet I'm. You the planner, I'm the designer and Linc is the customer."

 "Whatever you said kid." The man said as he walk back to his plan with his sister trail behind.

 "How does it goes?" She ask peeking over his shoulder.

 "I can manage the blueprint, but I need to search for any loop hole in the security." He explain as she hum understanding.

 Both of them turn quite as they learn each pattern and every design of it. The structure was quiet complicate and it quite large making it harder to learn especially with it tight security system.

 Irene finger point toward one part of the blueprint, bringing Michael out of his thought. "How about the infirmary, it has the weakest security chain." She explain.

 The man glance at his sister smirking, ruffling her hair. "Nice one kid."

 She chuckle. "I'm almost 21 and you guys still call me kid."

 "You'll always be one on our eyes." He answer smiling fondly at his sister then back to the plan. "I guess I just need to find way to gain PUGNAC within the prison."

 The girl raise her eyebrows. "Isn't it lower your insulin level?"

 "Yeah, and that was my ticket to gain access into the infirmary."

 "Diabetic?"

 Michael nod. "Diabetic."

 "You crazy you know that?" Irene shake head walking toward the pizza and take two slices along with coffee. She offer it to her brother which he gladly accept.

 He chuckle. "Says you. This ain't half the things you do in high school."

 "For your information my dear brother, the bullies start it first. It's their fault that they end up earning a punch in the gut."

 "And Linc was so proud of you." Michael add making both of them laugh.

 Irene walk to the walk full of plan reading all of them while memories it and Michael just watch as her pupils move so fast connecting all dots of plan. He admit it, that her mind was more gifted than he was. She manage to solve puzzle and made strategize better than him. She however like to go under the radar, she didn't like her gift. For her it made her less than normal since she manage to finish school earlier than other kids at her age. Making her unable to live in normal environment like other kids accept when she with her brother.

 "But seriously Mike." She spoke, snapping Michael out of his daze. "Be careful with this people. They are more than capable to bury you under the ground and they could get away with it since within the prison, dead body of an inmate keep piling up."

 "I know, I'll tried to be careful. I promise."

 The youngest point her bitten pizza at her brother and gave him a warning look. "You better be."