CHAPTER 6

-White Castle restaurant-

 Irene just finished eating her burger while doing some research. Her phone start vibrating noting a call. She frown looking at the caller name and answer it.

 "Yes?"

 "Falzone and Smallhouse came to meet Abruzzi earlier." The caller inform.

 "Hmm, did you hear what they talking about?"

 "Sorry I don't but I just thought that I should inform you."

 The girl massage her temple. "It okay, you did good." With that she end the call. Irene sigh. "This is bad. Impatient mafia is bad news." Her phone start vibrating again but this time the caller was Veronica.

  "What-"

 "Have you seen the tape?" Veronica ask bluntly.

 Irene laugh at the mention of it. "Here we go again. Please, gave your comment."

 "He kill that man, Rene. I saw it-"

 "Through the tape." The girl cut the women speech. "I know."

 "Then why did you keep defending him?" Veronica ask in shock.

 "Because he's my brother." Irene simply reason.

 "But that didn't-"

 "It did. I know him for my whole life V. I know that he will thought of doing it but he won't do it. I thought you know him too but I guess I was wrong. You said that he has change, but V, so that you know, so did you." She end the call. Irene bit her inner cheek in thought and sigh. Then her eyes goes wide in realization. "She watch the tape so it mean the tape was with her. This is bad." She state in worry knowing that the people that frame her brother will get rid of those who try to save him.

-Inside Fox River State Penitentiary-

 Irene walk inside of the prison for visitation. She need to talk to Michael about the situation. She walk toward the officer in duty.

 "How may I help you ma'am?" The officer in reception ask.

 "I'm here for visitation." She inform.

 "I'm sorry ma'am but there no visitation today."

 Irene frown. "May I know why?"

 The officer look around in caution then back to her. "There some trouble with the inmates, so they was put in lockdown for 48 hours."

 "What happen? Are they okay?"

 "You could said black and white prisoner didn't get along, that's why. There are some inmates end up in body bags, some get pretty hurt or beat up. May I know who you visiting?"

 Irene shake her head. "No it's okay. Don't want to hear the name among the bodies."

 The officer frown. "Are you sure ma'am?"

 "Very." With that she walk away. An officer came from the corner stop in front of her shocking both of them.

 "I'm sorry ma'am. Didn't see you there."

 "It's okay. My bad too actually." Irene look at the officer than glance at his name tags saying 'Bellick' than to his face. "I better get going now." Then she walk out sighing.

 Bellick eyes trailed to her as she walk out. He frown and walk toward the reception. "Who the lady visiting?"

 "Didn't said. Probably scare if the name appear among the bodies." The officer inform him. "Why you asked?"