CHAPTER 2

~16 hours before the robbery~

 Irene sprawl herself on the couch, reading in her brother's apartment waiting for him to come back from the tattoo shop. The front door open catching her attention. She look up and saw him walking pass her so she follow him.

 "How did it go?" She ask watching as he picks up his bin and starts ripping down all the newspaper articles, maps and other various things that cover a large area of his big windows. He then removes the hard drive from his computer, goes out onto his balcony and throws it into the river below.

 "I take it that it run smoothly." She sarcastically add.

 Michael spun smirking at his sister and take off his suit showing all the tattoo which actually the blueprint of the prison structure.

 "You could say I have something up my sleeve."

 "Or your upper body that is." She comment watching as the check the tattoo. Michael just watch as her pupil move so fast checking every structure of it.

 "How was it?" He ask.

 "I would say too much for someone who first time getting it. Maybe I should add my initial on the design." Causing both of them to chuckle.

 Michael put back on his clothes and saw that his sister who wore sad look and sigh. "Please don't make that face."

 "Sorry can't change it. Was born with it."

 "You know what I mean."

 Irene sigh. "It just.. I can't lose you too. I don't want to be alone again." She state with desperate tone.

 The man walk to his sister holding her head within his hand. "I'm not leaving you. I just going to make it right, okay? You can always visit me. I'm not too far."

 "Okay. Just- just tell Linc I love him okay?"

 "I will." He promise her and kiss her forehead. "Remember, lay low."

 "I know."

 "Do you've the ID?" He ask making her take the fake id out her pocket that said 'Irene Rose'. He chuckle seeing her last name. "Mom huh?"

 "Yeah, didn't have time to choose. It better than what I thought at first."

 "What is it?"

 "Peace." She state making he raise his eyebrows laughing.

 "Seriously? Your name basically mean peace added with peace."

 "I know, honestly this brain of mine can sometime be a lot smaller than it could." Making both of them laughing.

 Irene glance at his brother, touching his face, not noticing that she been crying. "I'm going to miss you."

 "Me too kid, me too. Take care of yourself 'kay?"

 "I will." She nod as Michael wipe her tears.

 "Mind of Scofield-" He start making her laugh.

 "And heart of Burrows." Irene end.

 "That how Eirene Verbena Scofield-Burrows was born." He add as he look at his sister lovingly. "I'm going to get him back Ren, I promise."

 "I know you will. And honestly, can't mom came out at least shorter name for me. Seriously if that isn't mouthful enough, I don't what is." She comment making both of them laugh.

~Present~

 Irene stand on top of the building across the bank with binocular on her hand. She use it to see as the bank was surround by polices and her brother with his hands over his head. The police cuff him and brought him to the car. Michael glance at her knowing that she was watching until the police push his into the car.

 The girl sigh rubbing her face in stress. "What have we got our self into?"

 "How can I help you miss?" ask one of the worker.

 She offer her a smile. "No it's okay. Just want to see what all the commotion about."

 "Yeah, it seem that someone tried to rob the bank." The worker state with frown of worry.

 "Try huh?" Irene mumble slowly while smiling.

 "What do you just said miss?"

 "No it's nothing." She spun and walk out of the building leaving the confuse worker.

 Irene stand outside the building with her hand tuck in her leather jacket. "Another hearing for another brother. Tomorrow it is, court here I come." She state as she wear the helmet and rode her bike.