preference #1

Stay - Mayday Parade

Luke:

Just say you love me, and I'll say I'm sorry, I don't want anybody else to feel this way

"Please Y/N," he whispered. Luke and you have broken up over a month ago, and he suddenly turned up at your doorstep, begging for another chance. You sighed. "Luke.."

He shook his head. "Let me speak. Please listen." He said softly. You nodded. "What I honestly did, whatever I did, I regret. I regret making you cry, I regret making you feel shitty. I regret breaking up with you. I am so, so fucking lonely, and I miss you so much. I know I fucked up, but I don't even understand what I did wrong, you never explained to me. You never gave me a chance to make things better. And now I'm asking you, please please let me show you I'm better than that. Just say you love me, and I'll say I'm sorry. I don't want anybody else to feel this way," when he finished, he was tearing up, a single tear sliding down his pale face. You started crying, shoving yourself into him, and he wrapped his arms around you, guiding you inside your home.

Michael:

Oh can you tell, I haven't slept very well, since the last time that we spoke.

There he was, across the cafeteria from you. Its been three months since your last fight, resulting in a break up. You felt good about the breakup, but everytime you saw him, you wanted to cry and run into his arms. Today, he seemed worse than how you saw him a month ago; and a month ago was the last time you both spoke. He called you, asking how you've been, and you two chatted about what's going on in each others lives. You watched as he interacted with his best mates. His back was hunched as he stared down at his food, you noticed heavy eyebags under his eyes, a dark purple color highlighting it. His sweater was pulled over his hands, and he faced away from his mates, who tried so hard to talk to him, but he simply ignored them. You didn't know what to do or how to feel, but you do know that Michael is not okay.

Calum:

I've been drinking again, and all I do is hope, please, stay.

His POV

It was another lonely night without her. Why are you still hoping that she's still here, Calum? She's gone. Forever. Heavy tears flooded down my face, and all I did was take a gulp of my beer. The achohal tasted sour, with a mix of my salty tears. I didn't even make a facial expression; my face is blank. Cause that's how I feel. Blank. When she took her own life, my whole mind, life, and soul went blank. Maybe I should just take my own life too, since I'm just an empty, souless person, wasting their life away.

Ashton:

All the fun that we had on your mother's couch, I don't even wanna think about.

His POV:

Its been two weeks. Two weeks since she's given up on us, on me. Two weeks since we last had a laugh, last smile, last kiss. Why did she break it off? I tried everything in my will power to make her happy. Maybe I'm just not enough. All the painful memories keep replaying in my mind, just as if it was yesterday. I miss her touch, her sweet smell, her smile... Her laugh. I miss her. I miss everything we did together, from going to the shops together, to having fun on her mother's couch. I don't even wanna think about all that. It just hurts too much. I miss her.