preference #10

You/He accidentally hit him/you

Luke:

"This is the recording studio!" Luke said excitedly. It was their new studio they earned, and it was the first time Luke was showing you around. You giggled at him, looking around in awe. The walls were red, matching the dark carpet. The dark couches were facing the recording room, where Luke was now, waving his arms around excitedly. He mouthed some words, and you gave him a confused look. He went on his phone and you received a text from him. "Press the big red button" It read. You looked down at the big table with a million buttons, and you finally found it. You pressed it. "Can you hear me?" Luke asked. You nodded. "This is where we record!" Luke exclaimed, smiling. "Isn't it cool?" He came out, grinning. You nodded, mirroring his expression. "I'm so excited for you babe," You chuckled. He laughed. "Let's play some music." He mumbled. He pressed a few buttons on the table, and slow music played.

" A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven"

You smiled as the lyrics were sung, and Luke took your hands in his, pulling you closer. You laid your head in his chest, hearing his heart pace increase. He sung along softly, remembering his old cover on his old YouTube channel, hemmo1996.

You felt a sharp pain on your left foot, and you let out a yelp. You looked up at Luke, and his eyes widened, realization setting in. "Baby, I'm so sorry! I didn't see your foot, and I just stepped on it by accident, I'm sorry I didn't mean it," He rambled on. You laughed, kissing his cheek. "Its okay, accidents happen, Luke." You smiled. He laughed, bending down and kissing you.

Michael:

"Baby, baby, baby, oooh" You sang, giggling to yourself. You were folding you and Michael's clothes, and being bored out of your mind, you sang the most random songs.

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious, less than one minute old.." You sang softly, bending down and putting Michael's Pokemon shirt away. "And I never thought—" You screamed as you heard these words being whispered in your ear. You thought you were home alone. You turned around, your body acting before thinking, and kicking the person in the special place. Widening your eyes, you saw your boyfriend Michael bend over in pain. "—through love we'd be, making one as lovely as she," He wheezed, looking up at you in confusion, and in pain. You stood there for a few seconds, before laughing out loud. "Wow, good to know I have a good girlfriend." He sarcastically said. He stood up, hissing in pain. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know who you were and my reflex just—" You laughed. "No, I get it babe, no worries. I might need some extra love and kisses tonight though." He smirked. You rolled your eyes before giving him a big sloppy kiss.

"Ewww," He whined, making you laugh yet again.

Ashton:

You were laying down on the floor. You had just gotten your period, and laying down on the floor seemed so comfortable at the moment. It helped your back pain, and it was cold, making you cool down in the hot Aussie weather. "Babe, I'm home!" You heard your boyfriend call. Too lazy to answer, and too tired to care, you continued on, peacefully sleeping. "Babe?" You heard his footsteps get closer to the living room. You sighed in irritation; you just wanted some peace and quiet for crying out loud. "Babbyyy." He giggled. "Are we playing hide and seek?" He laughed. "We can play it in the bedroom—OH SHIT!" He screamed, as he stepped on your belly. "Fucking Ashton!" You yelled, getting up. "Watch where you're going!" You exclaimed as you hit his chest. You started tearing up, desperate for some sleep, and a cold area. "Hey, hey babe, what's wrong?" He asked, holding your face softly. "I–I just got my period, and I'm so, so tired, and I want to sleep, and its so hot —" He interrupted you. "Baby, I'm sorry. We can crank up the A/C, and cuddle in the bedroom. How's that?" He said in a soft, caring voice. You nodded, practically collapsing In his arms. He giggled, picking you up, softly signing to you.

Calum:

"Calum, I'm scared!" You yelled, looking down at him. It was a hot summer day, and you both were bored. Being stupid teenagers, you both decided to go on the roof. A two story roof.

"Don't be!" He yelled back. "I'll catch you," He said. You shook your head. "Its really high," you panted. The heat was unbearable, you were sure you smelt of sweat, and your lips were getting chapped from dehydration.

"I'll be here to catch you," He smiled. "NOW JUMP YOU PÜSSY," He yelled, making you laugh. You took a deep breath in, and jumped. Screaming, you shut your eyes. You felt strong arms around you, and a thud. "Ow," Calum said bluntly. You opened your eyes, and saw that you landed on him, but your elbow was knee deep in his neck. "Oh my God!" You yelled, getting up. "I am so sorry, Cal!" You grabbed him. "No, its fine," He coughed. "You have a bruise," You sighed, leaning in and examining his new bruise. "I'm sorry," You looked up into his brown eyes. "I–Its fine," He cracked a smile. You nodded, still staring into his eyes. "Kiss me," He whispered. He started leaning in, and you mentally panicked. You two were best friends, he wanted to kiss you?! As his lips neared, your thoughts raced. His lips were now barely brushing yours, and he hesitated. "Please?" You nodded, your heart beating fast, and your lips collided.

-

((LUKE IS SUCH A CLUMSY DORK, AND MICHAEL IS SUCH A DOUCHE HE DESERVES THAT KICK TO HE BALLS, ANS ASHTON SO CYTE IM GINNA CRY "WE CAN PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IN THE BEDROOM" NO PLS SHUT UP AND CAAALICM ZYOUD BEY¿))