preference #4

Turn ons

Michael:

It turns Michael on whenever you moan. Whether its moaning from the enjoyment of food, to moaning from the pleasures that Michael gives you, it turns him on. Especially when you moan his name.

Luke:

His turn on is when you bite or lick your lips. He finds it unfair when you do that; why should you waste your time doing that to your lips, when you can do that to his dick? Whenever you did that, his eyes would go dark, and he would shift every now and then. When you finally acknowledged his sudden change in mood, he would smirk at you, taking your arm, and pulling you into a private area.

Calum:

His turn on is when you talk dirty to him. He's always up for kinky sex, and you talking dirty makes him horny as fuck. He would lick his lips, eyeing you up and down. You would smirk at him, knowing that he's in the mood, and that would be a que for him to drag you to your shared bedroom.

Ashton:

His turn on is when you're angry. He loves rough sex, and you being angry makes him wanting more of you. He wants you to punish him whenever you're angry, and whenever he's angry, he'd punish you. Whether its punishing using overstimulation, or teasing, he's up for anything and everything.