preference #7

18 - Anarbor

Ashton-

Should've seen this coming from a mile away

eighteen, crazy

I know what you want from me

He should've saw it coming. You were the school's slut. He thought you genuinly liked him. Until on your second date, you asked for sex. Normal girls would wait until they were official, but not you. All you wanted was sex, no feelings at all. But, he didn't mind that you just wanted sex. You were hot. So you two had sex that night, and when you woke up that morning, you both made plans to fuck again, and again.

Luke-

and I know it's just a phase

you're not in love with me

you wanna piss off your parents, baby

piss off your parents

that's alright with me

You met him on a blind date set up by your friends. You didn't really know what to expect. You wished for a bad boy, but all you got was a lad named Luke Hemmings, who liked penguins and was in a band. He was definately hot, no doubt about it, but he just didn't seem like a bad boy. After a couple of dates, you finally told him you didn't want to see him. "I like bad boys," You said. "I love pissing off my shit parents, and I can't do it with a goody two shoes, momma's boy." You explained. He only smirked, leaning back. You were suprised by his reaction. "I know you aren't in love with me." He giggled. "I could see it by your eyes. But if you wanna piss off your parents, baby, thats alright with me." He chuckled. He shocked you even more, for the next few weeks were spent sneaking out at night, partying, having sex anywhere and everywhere. And best of all, it was spent with him. Who knew Luke Hemmings was a bad boy.

Calum-

So if you wanna piss off your parents

date me to scare them

show them you're all grown up

Sure, Calum Hood was your average student. Sure, he was in the football team, in a band. But your parents hated him. You didn't know why. You were a good girl in their eyes. You got straight A's, stayed in all night. Calum was your next door neighbor, and one day you started talking to him, just to piss your parents off. You hated being the good girl, you hated every minute of it. You told Calum how you felt trying to please your parents, and he gave you a mischevious smirk. "Lets date," He said. "just to scare them, piss 'em off. Maybe that'll teach them a lesson," You agreed, smiling to yourself. "I'll show them you're all grown up."

Michael-

You know I'm broke

so you pulled out your daddy's card

I drink, I smoke

you ate it up from the very start

Michael Clifford was a broke, high school drop out. He didn't know why you took interest in him. Maybe the way he styled his hair, maybe the way he wore his clothing. You always bought him stuff with your daddy's card. You ate his act from the start, and you have no regrets.

((I hate hate hate hate Michael's, but I'm just too lazy today. I'm very sorry. Fight part two will be published soon :) ))