preference #11

"Friends"

-

Michael:

He slammed you against the wall, his hands roaming all over your body. He groped your boob, his thumb playing with the padding of it. He shushed you when you moaned, knowing students and staff outside would hear. He smirked when you bit your lip, and he kissed you once more.

"We can't tell anyone," you breathed out. "Just friends."

"Friends." He sucked on your neck, unbuttoning your pants.

Luke:

"We're friends." Luke stated, getting asked yet another time, if you and him were dating.

"Mate, stop bullshitting everyone!" Calum laughed.

"They're literally all over each other all the time." Michael added.

"You can here them moaning when they're alone--"

"Ashton thats enough," Luke blushed.

"They're wrong, we're just friends, only friends."

Calum:

"Want my jumper?" Schoolboy Calum asked you. It was a cold, Australian day, and you being you, you left your jumper at home. You nodded, and he bit his lip, shrugging it off. He handed it to you, and you took it, immediately putting it on. "If you get cold, we can switch--" he shook his head, cutting you off. "We can cuddle. " he said. You blushed, nodding. He took your hand, leading you to a nearby bench, and he wrapped his arms around your small body.

"Calum, get some!" Someone yelled.

"We're friends." Calum laughed. You laughed as well, knowing that would change in a few days.

-

Ashton:

"Friends don't hang out all the time, share clothes, sleep over all the time, go out all the time, text or call all the time! They just dont!" Ashton's girlfriend yelled.

"Thats basically a best friend!" He yelled back. "Hannah, we're just friends, stop being jealous. I love you, not Y/N." He spoke, grabbing her.

"Are you being serious?" She whispered, getting closer. He nodded.

"I love you.." he whispered back. The two's distanced decreased, and their lips finally met. You watched from the shadows, crying into your friend Luke, getting crushed by your friend.

-

tHIS IS RUSHED AND I HATE IT AND MySELF BC I GET SO BUSY I CANT UPDATE AND I NEED MORE IDEAS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PLS COMMENT AND YEAH I LOVE YOU ALL SM stay hella turnt.